WWE/TNA/ROH - Wrestling Thread

Satans Hockey

...fresh off another white-hot Thursday Night iMPACT! Booker T/Kevin Nash Headline. After watching the main event tonight I gotta say, Big Sexy's still got it. So yeah sure, he's 50 years old. So what?! He still can wrestle for a big man as far as I'm concerned. He's still in excelent shape, he's still got it on the stick, so PUT THE STRAP ON HIM! If a guy like Kurt Angle had it (who's 50% of what he used to be ) just a few weeks ago, Big Daddy Cool can carry the load!

*PS: 3D proves to me every week how retarded a move it was for Vince & Co. to peddle these guys. Shame on you Vinny, the Tag Team division is garbage!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...fresh off another white-hot Thursday Night iMPACT! Booker T/Kevin Nash Headline. After watching the main event tonight I gotta say, Big Sexy's still got it. So yeah sure, he's 50 years old. So what?! He still can wrestle for a big man as far as I'm concerned. He's still in excelent shape, he's still got it on the stick, so PUT THE STRAP ON HIM! If a guy like Kurt Angle had it (who's 50% of what he used to be ) just a few weeks ago, Big Daddy Cool can carry the load!

*PS: 3D proves to me every week how retarded a move it was for Vince & Co. to peddle these guys. Shame on you Vinny, the Tag Team division is garbage!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's bad enough we're gonna get Nash vs Joe (who is the RIGHT guy to carry the belt and the company)

You can't seriously think he should WIN the belt :blink:

Joe is the face and the image of the company TNA needs to put out... ALTERNATIVE to WWE-crap

(Ditto with the world X Cup matches which have not only been a joy but the first time in YEARS I get pumped up to see a wrestling match!)

Angle at 25% brings the game and has better match quality then Big Lazy at 150%!!!!

But anyway... if you missed it... you HAVE to see the replay for the X-Cup Tag Match and the ABSURD Dudley Boyz (thank God they are heels again) Table Spot with Christian... you have NEVER seen a spot like THIS before

and for the last three weeks TNA has put on a good to outstanding TV Broadcast and the best part ... EVERY wrestler has a good interesting and logical feud going on (Even Sonjay Dutt is saving the awful Jay Lethal angle!)

:noclue: I see your point, but Joe just doesn't do it for me. Yeah he's a great wrestler, but I don't like being force fed anyone. TNA likes to ram him down your throat. (ala Jarrett & Angle) He's involved in every major angle, like what Hunter is to WWE. Now if your saying give the strap to a TNA homegrown, how bout AJ or Abyss? Those two kick ass.

It looks like now that the NAO have split, they're gonna push Kip James. TNA's very good at tweeking former WWE guys' characters. (Tomko, Christian, etc.) and max'ing them out to their full potential.

*Of course GoldSilverdust is the exception B )

10627368ue5.gif -vs- th_Goldust.jpg

Edited by Beezer34

:noclue: I see your point, but Joe just doesn't do it for me. Yeah he's a great wrestler, but I don't like being force fed anyone. TNA likes to ram him down your throat. (ala Jarrett & Angle) He's involved in every major angle, like what Hunter is to WWE. Now if your saying give the strap to a TNA homegrown, how bout AJ or Abyss? Those two kick ass.

It looks like now that the NAO have split, they're gonna push Kip James. TNA's very good at tweeking former WWE guys' characters. (Tomko, Christian, etc.) and max'ing them out to their full potential.

*Of course GoldSilverdust is the exception B )

10627368ue5.gif -vs- th_Goldust.jpg

Dude if anything they waited TOO long to give Joe the strap, the time to do it was 2 years ago when he was chasing Jarrett and was about to get it... then Angle signed and they flushed the whole thing... they pratically had to rebuild Joe from scratch from the beating his name took in that feud....

AJ and Abyss have been world champions.... again AJ needs a rebuild of momentum and cred from his goofy sidekick gimmick (which he was good in mind you).... I think Russo ruined Abyss by making a backstory for him and I don't know if it can be recovered from.....

You can dress up Billy Gunn as Moses and have him award the Stanley Cup to the Devils and the Lombardi Trophy to the Cowboys each week and he will STILL SUCK.. that man should have retired after thre Rock KOTR promo... it was done right there....

same with Road Dogg....

they got it right with Christian and Tomko, and even Booker a bit

but there's plenty of retreads they hosed up on.... yeah Blackdust is one of them.... :doh1: :doh1:

MNR TONIGHT MOFO's!!!!!

Night of Champions last night. Edge retained the World title, and HHH retained his belt too. So....RAW... has no belts on it's show. :blink:

Oh well, one step closer in Vince & co. finally unifying the damn titles. :pray:

Let's see where they go with this "Who tried to hurt Vince" thing tonight. Hopefully it'll be better than the "Who hit Austin" angle a few years back.

rikishi.jpg

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

MNR TONIGHT MOFO's!!!!!

Night of Champions last night. Edge retained the World title, and HHH retained his belt too. So....RAW... has no belts on it's show. :blink:

Oh well, one step closer in Vince & co. finally unifying the damn titles. :pray:

Well remember the one World Title Raw DID have (Kane) was lost too... it makes no sense at all

I had an interesting way to get the title back on Raw

it won't happen though

Vickie being Evil and all goes and trades HHH back to Raw for whatever (you know it's a low budget deal cause she's doing it to protect Edge)....HHH back on Raw and he's PISSED.... he makes a trade of his own to get even.... offers CM Punk the WWE Title in exchange for the Money in the Bank Shot which he will use on Edge at the Bash to get back on SD... Punk gets Title and even if he gets SMOKED that night on Raw .... even to make DAVE heel.... it's ok... the belt is on Raw and you have stuff going again.....

it's my plan at least :P

Or Punk can use his MITB on Edge/H (and the other can interfere to help Punk win)... and again belt on Raw!

Vickie being Evil and all goes and trades HHH back to Raw for whatever (you know it's a low budget deal cause she's doing it to protect Edge)....HHH back on Raw and he's PISSED.... he makes a trade of his own to get even.... offers CM Punk the WWE Title in exchange for the Money in the Bank Shot which he will use on Edge at the Bash to get back on SD... Punk gets Title and even if he gets SMOKED that night on Raw .... even to make DAVE heel.... it's ok... the belt is on Raw and you have stuff going again.....

I like it. It's creative. I mean anything's better than what they're doing now.

Why not just have HHH vs Edge in a uni`match with the champion being able to go freely on either brands. That's what they originally did back in 2002/03 (WWE Undisputed World Title) AND HAVE IT ON A SMACKDOWN, NOT A PPV!! The World Heavyweight Championship would always be defended on Free TV during the Monday Nights Wars, and sometimes (50%) you'd see it change hands. Now they make you pay for it! Bastards. Anytime the title is actually up for grabs on free TV (RAW or Smackdown) it's almost guaranteed the Champ will retain it. Just dumb. THROW THE PEOPLE A FVCKING BONE VINCE!

I'd be all for a unification match....but:

1. I don't need HHH on BOTH shows :P

2. they want to keep the shows separate

3. You would not have a world title to defend at house shows (since Raw and SD run shows the same night)

I'd be all for a unification match....but:

1. I don't need HHH on BOTH shows :P

2. they want to keep the shows separate

3. You would not have a world title to defend at house shows (since Raw and SD run shows the same night)

I guess Crash, but you can't keep going with 3 World titles either. I really don't see a solution.

I think the WWE deep down knows they've stretched themselves too thin with the excess brands/wrestlers. I think they're afraid of cutting them, knowing TNA would snag them instantly.

PS: Isn't it amazing that second WCW & ECW were purchased, Vince got sloppy?

The light falls during CM Punk's interview after his match??? :blink:

A fan (followed by security) runs/dances infront of Batista??? :blink:

Kane screams "is he alive or is he dead?" after Raw ends??? :blink:

----------------------------------------

Where oh where are they going with this angle? Does this tie in with what happened w/Vince? Will we see that Kane was behind it all? Is this an angle for the return of the Undertaker on Raw? Questions questions questions. Overall though a great show. Good to see a Fatal'4-Way match, the last time we saw one of those was during the Nixon administration I think... Or the last time the Cowboys were in a SuperBowl -lol. Same thing, right Crash? :joker: Great Raw. Keep it up Vinny baby.

*PS: Is there any question (especially now that Flair's gone) who the best wrestler on the stick is?

040306hbk1.jpg

*PSS: please click me

Edited by Beezer34

The light falls during CM Punk's interview after his match??? :blink:

A fan (followed by security) runs/dances infront of Batista??? :blink:

Kane screams "is he alive or is he dead?" after Raw ends??? :blink:

----------------------------------------

Where oh where are they going with this angle? Does this tie in with what happened w/Vince? Will we see that Kane was behind it all? Is this an angle for the return of the Undertaker on Raw? Questions questions questions. Overall though a great show. Good to see a Fatal'4-Way match, the last time we saw one of those was during the Nixon administration I think... Or the last time the Cowboys were in a SuperBowl -lol. Same thing, right Crash? :joker: Great Raw. Keep it up Vinny baby.

*PS: Is there any question (especially now that Flair's gone) who the best wrestler on the stick is?

*PSS: please click me

1. It's the evil ghost of Chris Benoit :P

2. the fan thing and DAVE'S reaction = hilarity... even my GF could not stop laughing tonight at Raw! (Cryme Tyme too)

3. Kane either means Vince (which means he trashed the set)... or the Undertaker.....

We see fatal 4-ways all the time... and hey I can say I root for two teams and BOTH won the championship in the SAME year... so it doesn't get any better as a sports fan B )

4. best guy on the mike is jericho, cena is REAL close... so is edge

5. I fear rick rolls and refuse to look :P

3. We see fatal 4-ways all the time

5. I fear rick rolls and refuse to look :P

R3: I know, I just love FFW & Triple-Threat's. Still waiting on an Elimination Chamber match on Raw. But I won't hold my breath.

R5: No Rick Rolls. It's a link to the best football chant in the world. J... E... T... S... Jets - JETS - JETS!

Thanks Again BTW. You creeps ruined my Thanksgiving last year. :rant:

Edited by Beezer34

• 5 weeks later...

I have seen the future of Wrestling..... and it is GOOD!!!

This is the greatest thing i've ever seen..... ***** Star match!!!

An invisible wrestler in action?, what's next a match with an actual broomstick? (Ric Flair joke)

Invisible Wrestler In Action

From the Crazymax Wrestling forums.

Looks like the Japanerse have upstaged us again at innovative Wrestling ideas, CRASHER!!!

The sad thing is this guy had a better match with an "invisible person" then most matches in the WWE and TNA today.

Check out that sportsmanship at the end!!! He even raises the invisible mans hand!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

bgfdbgdhds.png?t=1218383562

Like to get some opinon(s) on this Q... Better Duo'Team for HBK

When he was with Big Sexy in the nWo?

When he teamed with the Game in DX?

HHH in DX..... And no, not the NEW DX that made all these childish cock jokes like "Vince likes cock" that somehow today's Wrestling fans thought was cool and funny, the ORIGINAL DX in 1997.

The only DX that was worth a damn, and cool, although i'll admit that the version with Road Dogg, and Billy Gunn, was OK at best.

But the original DX was the BEST with Chyna and Rick Rude.

It's a shame that the fans today actually thought that the "NEW and IMPROVED" DX was even good or funny at all.

So HBK and HHH were the better duo definitely.

HBK and Kevin Nash remind me of the bad WWF times in 1995 with all those bad gimmicks (although the WWE now isn't that much better) and the WWE's version of the NWO in 2002 wasn't good at all.

So yeah, HBK and HHH were the better duo.

Check out what supposedly got Domino fired from WWE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDdZrYirrSk

He gave it to creative and they found it offensive, then he broke up with Deuce, got jobbed out, and released.

I actually like it. Great video, Domino has charisma that he wasn't allowed to display as the 50s character. Maybe TNA picks him up with this character? I kinda doubt it, but I would love to see it come to fruition.

Check out what supposedly got Domino fired from WWE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDdZrYirrSk

He gave it to creative and they found it offensive, then he broke up with Deuce, got jobbed out, and released.

I actually like it. Great video, Domino has charisma that he wasn't allowed to display as the 50s character. Maybe TNA picks him up with this character? I kinda doubt it, but I would love to see it come to fruition.

Deuce and Domino were split up back in June when Deuce got drafted to Raw. Domino has been jobbing since than and he sucked in the ring. There is no way that video got him fired especially when they asked him to pitch ideas. Cutting a head off a cardboard cutout isn't more offensive than trying to run over someone with a car like JBL tried too.

WWE always goes threw spurts were they git rid of a bunch of people who suck or people who they feel they have no new ideas for anymore.

just what i read. you're probably right, I don't watch smackdown religiously, i just read recaps or fast forward through the crap on my dvr, so i can't really place the sd storylines in a time line like a can with raw.

• 2 weeks later...