Devils getting rid of R&R part 2 as their goal song?

DevsMan84

I think Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, and Redman should collaborate and make a song for the Devils. Or make it a "We Are The World" type of thing and get a bunch of NJ born artists to make a song.  :uni:  :tomato:

Edited by Jerzey Devil

Our fans booing after a goal because they can't say "You Suck" anymore speaks volumes about the problem to begin with. Everyone is focusing on the negative, who can suck, who we can taunt. What about positivity? That's what cheering for your home team is supposed to be. I am absolutely disgusted if the fans were booing after our first goal of the season. Makes me sick. 

Booing the song change right after the 1st goal was an all time low for the fan base. Geez. It wasn't about the choice either. It was booing any change of chanting "you suck".

Bullsh!t. They were booing cause the new song is a complete joke. Our vocal crowd was letting the front office know that their decision was sh!t.

Get off your damn high horse.

• Like 1

Bullsh!t. They were booing cause the new song is a complete joke. Our vocal crowd was letting the front office know that their decision was sh!t.

Get off your damn high horse.

BS. The fans were gonna boo any single song that wasn't RR. They started booing seconds after the song came on.

This comes down to easily chanting "You Suck"

Edited by devilsrule33

BS. The fans were gonna boo any single song that want RR. They started booing seconds after the song came on.

This comes down to easily chanting "You Suck"

So you're going to tell me this new bon jovi song is a good idea? Of course fans are going to boo it. Everyone who doesn't visit these message boards of hf, which is the majority of the people in the arena were expecting to hear they hey song and then this awful awful song comes on. Of course fans are going to be annoyed.

This is why you can't have nice things.

God so true, ridiculous.

Our fans booing after a goal because they can't say "You Suck" anymore speaks volumes about the problem to begin with. Everyone is focusing on the negative, who can suck, who we can taunt. What about positivity? That's what cheering for your home team is supposed to be. I am absolutely disgusted if the fans were booing after our first goal of the season. Makes me sick. 

You're what's wrong with this fanbase.  Jesus Christ, talk about over analyzing a trivial thing.

I hope you PC guys are happy now.  I don't even think it's possible to cheer along to this song.

If I was running a team that finished the last season 10-23 and had their best player up and quit, I'd probably want to keep people happy, but that's just me.

This'll blow over after a few home games, I mean, again, it's such a stupidly insignificant issue but people love to over analyze everything.

They couldn't at least pick a song the fans could chant though?  Maybe one with a "hey" or SOME SORT OF repetitive melody? 

I didn't hear it real well at the gym, but it sounds lame.