FREE NJ Devils Autograph Signing 2/9/2010 6-8pm Park East. Hazlet, NJ

In The Game

NJ DEVIL FANS!!! Devils Enforcer "ANDREW PETERS" FREE Autograph Signing Tuesday February 9th 2010 6-8pm... (Limit One per person) at Park East in Hazlet, NJ... Special Guest....Devils Mascot "NJ DEVIL" Himself! Sponsored by *In The Game Collectibles* Stop by Park for a Great night for the whole family... And FREE AUTOGRAPHS!!! Guys there is a 1 per person limit on the autographs. Additional autographs are available at 5.00 per. In The Game will also have our photographer at the event for Personal Photo Ops that are availabe for 20.00 and will be printed on-site and signed.

post-3641-126514534972_thumb.jpg

With that said... let me add that trust me the event has a cost very close to our last signing... But with our upcoming show in March we are using this event to promote that show as well as give a liitle something back to all the fans that supported our last event. We will be giving away tickets to our next *Devils* show as well as other great Devils items.... Tuesday night is a KIDS EAT FREE night at Park East and we think NJ Devil will be a big hit with all the little devils fans (as well as the big ones).... The same night after the event Park goes southern style with their Mardigras Party! This event *TUSEDAY NIGHT FROM HELL* is a lot more than your typical autograph signing.... and once you attend a Park East/In The Game Collectibles Venue you fully understand what I mean :)

With that said... let me add that trust me the event has a cost very close to our last signing... But with our upcoming show in March we are using this event to promote that show as well as give a liitle something back to all the fans that supported our last event. We will be giving away tickets to our next *Devils* show as well as other great Devils items.... Tuesday night is a KIDS EAT FREE night at Park East and we think NJ Devil will be a big hit with all the little devils fans (as well as the big ones).... The same night after the event Park goes southern style with their Mardigras Party! This event *TUSEDAY NIGHT FROM HELL* is a lot more than your typical autograph signing.... and once you attend a Park East/In The Game Collectibles Venue you fully understand what I mean :)

Hey, like I said, I'm still probably gonna try to go. Just that Andrew Peters is not exactly the most well-liked Devil and probably would not draw much of a crowd if folks had to pay. Seems like a good idea on your end, didn't mean any offense. It just made me laugh. Alot. :lol:

Oh, no offence taken at all, sorry if I came off that way... I understand exactly what you are saying and thats what makes it fun LOL...Come on the Enforcer on the team and the Mascot You have to admit,,, LOL... We want to bring out guys that arent always main stream persay and maybe help them with their relations with the fans, Free events are great and we do as many as we can. I really just wanted to explain our reasoning and you gave me that opportunity. I hope you do come, I am sure you would have a great time! And if you (thelastonealive) do show for this event ask for "Gary" and I will have a combo ticket for you for the March 21st ODUYA/BERGFORS event "on me" for being the first person to reply to our post! :) We will be giving away tickets for the March 21st event all night long as well as other cool Devils Items, Park East Gift Certificates and Gift Cards for In The Game Collectibles... In The Game "Connecting You with Your Favorite Athlets" We don't host just "signings", we host "EVENTS"!

Oh, no offence taken at all, sorry if I came off that way... I understand exactly what you are saying and thats what makes it fun LOL...Come on the Enforcer on the team and the Mascot You have to admit,,, LOL... We want to bring out guys that arent always main stream persay and maybe help them with their relations with the fans, Free events are great and we do as many as we can. I really just wanted to explain our reasoning and you gave me that opportunity. I hope you do come, I am sure you would have a great time! And if you (thelastonealive) do show for this event ask for "Gary" and I will have a combo ticket for you for the March 21st ODUYA/BERGFORS event "on me" for being the first person to reply to our post! :) We will be giving away tickets for the March 21st event all night long as well as other cool Devils Items, Park East Gift Certificates and Gift Cards for In The Game Collectibles... In The Game "Connecting You with Your Favorite Athlets" We don't host just "signings", we host "EVENTS"!

wow thats awesome. congrats lastonealive. i wish i was first hahaha. ill be going to the peters. and the Bergfors/Oduya signing as well. i was at the Andy Greene signing and In The Game did a great job it was very well ran and everyone on the staff was friendly and helpful. Cant wait until the Bergfors/Oduya. i am looking foward to it

Edited by Demonic26

wow thats awesome. congrats lastonealive. i wish i was first hahaha. ill be going to the peters. and the Bergfors/Oduya signing as well. i was at the Andy Greene signing and In The Game did a great job it was very well ran and everyone on the staff was friendly and helpful. Cant wait until the Bergfors/Oduya. i am looking foward to it

I sincerely hope Oduya is no longer on the team by March 21....

Demonic, thanks for the kind words! Andy Greene and all the fans were just great last weekend! That was only the 3rd signing we have had at our store location (opened the last week of November) and are still working through the bugs. Park East is a fantastic venue and this event should be a good one. We have held a few others at Park and have built a great relationship with them in a short amount of time. Past appearances of In The Game at Park include Jim Leonard of the NY Jets and Sean Landeta (this past weekend) formerly of the NY Giants... Upcoming events include a combo from the R team "I won

After tonights game, maybe Peters should pay us to get his autograph.

InTheGame (Gary),

Who else do you have on your list of potential signers. I would be game for Langenbrunner, McAmmond, Pelley, Pandolfo or Zharkov. I live too far away (probably the farest of those who would trek to you more than once) to make the trip unless it is one of these guys who I really like. Any chance? Even some Devils Alumni? Albelin, Chorske, Daneyko, Driver, Dowd, and anyone else who lives in the area or visits often.

That's really cool of you man, I appreciate that. Hopefully I can make it down there Tuesday night. Thanks!

InTheGame (Gary),

Who else do you have on your list of potential signers. I would be game for Langenbrunner, McAmmond, Pelley, Pandolfo or Zharkov. I live too far away (probably the farest of those who would trek to you more than once) to make the trip unless it is one of these guys who I really like. Any chance? Even some Devils Alumni? Albelin, Chorske, Daneyko, Driver, Dowd, and anyone else who lives in the area or visits often.

There was mention of a Pelley signing during the Greene signing. Don't remember the date. I heard at the Potin Still where Salvador is signing on 2/11. But no firm date and no real firm info.

InTheGame (Gary),

I can tell you we are working on a few of the names mentioned (Current and Alumni) but our schedule is pretty much booked until the end of March. We will post any new additions to our line up right here or you can stop by and check out our site www.inthegamecollectibles.com

Guys don't forget tickets to the ODUYA/BERGFORS Event are on sale at our web store (www.inthegamecollectibles.com) SAVE 10% until Friday on any of the packages listed! 10% SALE ENDS FRIDAY!

Our VIP replacement "On The Glass Experience" includes everything from a dinner buffet to 4 autographs including a photo op with the athlete(s) and more! That

Will be going to this event and the Oduya/Bergfors event. You guys did a great job with the Andy Greene signing and would go to any of your signings from here on in. It was a good experience and this one even though it is enforcer Andrew peters and NJ Devil, it should still be fun. ;)

Guys, this is going to be a fun event! If you have ever been to PARK EAST you know what I mean! If you never been to Park than SHAME ON YOU!Oh by the way NJ has already promised to bust some moves at the event! See everyone on Tuesday night!

post-3641-126544134452_thumb.jpg

Oduya/Bergfors still on?

Where is Hazlet exactly? I live out in the sticks.

No. The Oduya/bergfors is canceled due to the recent trade that was posted several times in the other thread.

Hazlet is exit 117 on the GSP. Look for Rt. 35 and you will find the Park East restaurant.

Guys Tuesday it right around the corner... Hope you all can make it! If not than NJ will make sure your pic goes up on the kiss camera when your at the game sitting with your bearded 400lb drinking buddy! LOL

See you at park!

post-3641-126552219528_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.