MSG Being Knocked Down in 10 years?

DH26

The funniest thing about this whole debacle is the Rangers' fans reactions, on Facebook/message boards, etc....

1) NY Post reports some speculative story, possibly bullsh!t, from an unnamed source about the Devils finances, missing a payment, etc. -----> Rangers fans: "DEVILS ARE GOING BANKRUPT, SEE YOU IN QUEBEC NEXT YEAR."

2) Various media outlets and the City of New York confirming that the Rangers and Knicks have 10 years left on their lease, and probably have to start looking for a new home. -----> Rangers fans: "NAH BRO, NOT HAPPENING BRO."

The funniest thing about this whole debacle is the Rangers' fans reactions, on Facebook/message boards, etc....

1) NY Post reports some speculative story, possibly bullsh!t, from an unnamed source about the Devils finances, missing a payment, etc. -----> Rangers fans: "DEVILS ARE GOING BANKRUPT, SEE YOU IN QUEBEC NEXT YEAR."

2) Various media outlets and the City of New York confirming that the Rangers and Knicks have 10 years left on their lease, and probably have to start looking for a new home. -----> Rangers fans: "NAH BRO, NOT HAPPENING BRO."

MECCA BRO. WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS ARENA BRO. DOESN'T SMELL LIKE PISS BRO.

"Those are good burgers, Walter."

"Shut the fvck up, Donny."

What is that one from?  Don't recognize it.

And yer burgers!

If only In 'n Out would expand into this area...

I'll take shake shack over In n Out. The shacksauce is ridiculous and it just tastes like higher quality meat. /helping hijack own threat

Even if the Garden is the most famous arena in the world, it has nothing to do with the Rangers.

Or the Knicks, or the Liberty.  It's tenants are some of the most underachieving teams in their respective sports.  Its more famous for its boxing matches and concerts than it is for anything its major league tenants have done inside its walls. 

In reality, the Garden is famous because its in NYC, and is shaped like a sh!tter. 

Or the Knicks, or the Liberty.  It's tenants are some of the most underachieving teams in their respective sports.  Its more famous for its boxing matches and concerts than it is for anything its major league tenants have done inside its walls. 

In reality, the Garden is famous because its in NYC, and is shaped like a sh!tter. 

And the boxing matches all moved to Vegas. Even WWE, where their unofficial HQ was in MSG, can't afford to hold events there regularly bc of the rent costs, so they go to Pru or Barclays instead

I had a Kobe burger at Zinburger last week ... damn good burger it was.

I heard Zinburger was quite good, just a little bit out of the ways for me.  I have to make a trip out of it sometime.

Most underrated burger: Little Shanty in Warren Twp.  Had a rocky start but burger is unbelievable.

Most overrated burger: 25 Burgers.  I hope people realize that the founder/owner of 25 burgers used to be a manager at a Red Robin and basically stole their recipes.  I can put half their menu to their Red Robin equivelent.

Worst burger: Bobby's Burger Palace.  Overrated, skimpy and expensive.

Edited by DevsMan84

There used to be a place called "Heart Attack Grill" in Arizona somewhere.  They served nothing but burgers (either single, double, triple and quadruple "bypass" burgers) and mountains of fries.  Waitresses are called "nurses" (complete with outfits), customers are "patients" and food orders are called "prescriptions".  The quad burger is almost 10000 calories by itself.  "Patients" who finish off a triple or quad bypass burger get wheeled out to their cars via wheelchair by a nurse. 

Just did a search on it...it's no longer in Arizona, but is now in Vegas.  More info on this fine establishment:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_Attack_Grill

I heard Zinburger was quite good, just a little bit out of the ways for me.  I have to make a trip out of it sometime.

Most underrated burger: Little Shanty in Warren Twp.  Had a rocky start but burger is unbelievable.

Most overrated burger: 25 Burgers.  I hope people realize that the founder/owner of 25 burgers used to be a manager at a Red Robin and basically stole their recipes.  I can put half their menu to their Red Robin equivelent.

Never heard of Little Shanty...I will check it out.

I liked 25 Burgers the one time I went (there's one in Flemington), and thought Five Guys was pretty good too.  I haven't been to a Red Robin in a while, interesting to know about the 25/Robin link.

There used to be a place called "Heart Attack Grill" in Arizona somewhere.  They served nothing but burgers (either single, double, triple and quadruple "bypass" burgers) and mountains of fries.  Waitresses are called "nurses" (complete with outfits), customers are "patients" and food orders are called "prescriptions".  The quad burger is almost 10000 calories by itself.  "Patients" who finish off a triple or quad bypass burger get wheeled out to their cars via wheelchair by a nurse. 

Just did a search on it...it's no longer in Arizona, but is now in Vegas.  More info on this fine establishment:

There was a huge fat dude that was the spokesperson for that place. He died from a massive heart attack or something.

There was a huge fat dude that was the spokesperson for that place. He died from a massive heart attack or something.

That was inevitable. Like the Marlboro Man dying of lung cancer.

Never heard of Little Shanty...I will check it out.

I liked 25 Burgers the one time I went (there's one in Flemington), and thought Five Guys was pretty good too.  I haven't been to a Red Robin in a while, interesting to know about the 25/Robin link.

Yeah Little Shanty only has that one location now, but the owner in the long-run wants to franchise it in the future.

Five guys is pretty good, but IDK after trying these other "better burger" places they are sinking towards the bottom of my list.

And yeah 25 Burgers has obvious rip-offs of Red Robin burgers.  A buddy of mine used to actually work under 25 Burgers owner when they worked at Red Robin.  After he opened his first store in Bound Brook we went there and saw the glaring similarities.

WORST Burger ever!!

5 Guys is very good. Anyone ever eat at Elevation Burger?   There is only 2 in NJ, one in Morristown and one ironically is South Jersey in Moorestown.

Dying to try one out.

BTW this thread has been:  :hijack:

Edited by Jimmy Leeds

I'm done with Five Guys. Too expensive for what it is. I can go to a decent restaurant near me and get a fresh ground 1/2 lb. burger with good cheese (Port Salut) on a fresh baked bun, duck fat fries, and a Brooklyn IPA for $12.50. which is what it costs to get a reg. cheeseburger, fries, and drink at Five Guys.

FIve Guys sucks. Most Bar & Grill establishments blow that away.

The Office has excellent burgers as does Arthur's Steak house.

But the best Burger in NJ were at Maxwell's in Hoboken, which I had for the last time last night.

The office does have good burgers. Problem is that's the only food on their menu that is good.