GDT: Devils vs Rangers 3/6/12

snartly

KatieStrang

"So, Dubinsky left game w/ hand injury, but team now sayig it was his nose that kept him off ice today"

Didn't realize til I saw highlights. His nose looked like it was pouring out blood like a kitchen sink. Carter impressed me big time in this game. Wish he always played like that!

If you're ever in Chicago, The Boundary in Ukrainian Village did us well last night. They've got Center Ice, good looking bartenders, excellent chicken fingers and they were playing Ted Leo. Also, we won, so they're probs 1-0 when Devils fans are there haha.

I've been to Chicago before. Rush Street is an absolutely bomb shell farm.

The girls are all Victoria Secret Angels its ridiculous.

It boggles my mind that Rangers fans feel they can heckle other teams for big contracts. Aside from their long and storied history of overpaying for underperformers, they just signed Richards for 10 years at the same cap hit as Kovalchuk. Yet Kovalchuk is scoring at a 1.05PPG while Richards is at 0.69PPG. Sometimes I feel that 90% of their fans don't really understand anything about their team other than they are in New York so they should cheer them.

They really are, as a whole, one of the least knowledgable fanbases you will meet.

i dont understand how they are such a deep team, bickel is on the ice, hags is a good get, wolski is gone.

Henrique with the toe drag, came close.

My sister-in-law heard Cangi call his name a few times and then texted my wife, "I didn't know Stu Pickles" plays for the Rangers!"

char_28986.jpg

Years from now (w/Noo Yawk accent):

"Bro-dure would've never broken da all-time win rekerd widout all dem shoodout winz! What'd he have, like 200 of dose dings?"

KatieStrang

"So, Dubinsky left game w/ hand injury, but team now sayig it was his nose that kept him off ice today"

Proves how gay they are. Nose? Cmon, ask Pelley about nose injuries. Went to the hospital then came back to finish the game.

Flyers r my #1 hated team but things like this puts the rags closer eventho there's a fine line between them.