Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Seriously i wonder how things is gonna in 20 years time .

http://g1.globo.com/sao-paulo/noticia/2011/07/adolescentes-aproveitam-ferias-para-voltar-aulas-com-silicone-nos-seios.html (use google translation, while it's not spot on. is pretty close)

The whole article basically talks about, how its become more common in Brazil for teennagers to put breast implants, girls like 17,15 years old even one 13 year old.

I starting to think it would be great if future parents, would have to take a license to be a parent .

Next stop: Brazil.

Fake boobs aren't satisfying. if I could have a nice real skin and ... stuff ...pecker, I'd take it over a synthetic pecker. What are you men thinking? Seriously????

schloooooooong ... mmmmmm... glad my husband is home......

see ya! :uni:

:o you can't write p3nis? I think you men need to have a "p3nis monologues"... why is clinical so dirty? funny how that is.

Edited by Pepperkorn

show her this

vegan.jpg

My gf went vegan for a couple months a couple years back asks couldn't do it because pretty much everything comes from an animal. She is now just a vegetarian and the only meat she eats is shrimp, so I guess that makes her really not a vegetarian or maybe I guess a pescatarian.

She even admits a lot of vegan people are pretty snotty and preachy about their choice of food lifestyle. I feel the same way about most of them too.

Joking aside, I do think natural looks better. And implants stand just as good a chance of making matters worse as they do of improving the situation. Small boobies are better than boobies that are way too far apart or cross-eyed or up way too high or veiny (Tara Reid ... woof). But still, boobies are boobies. Far apart, cross-eyed, high and veiny boobies are still awesome.

Heh heh ... boobies.

• Like 1

Brian dead girl in one of my classes talks about how much better she is than everybody since she is a vegan and then goes on to admit to being a smoker. How does that make ANY sense?

its because that was what can be identified as a "stuck up, dumb biiiiiiiiiiitch"

well she is smoking leaves...not meat

this is real random but you know how alot of pages have side banners and little text in the middle...what do you guys do for that do you zoom in or why is that because of blackberry type things or why is the text so small on a page?

why they have to use margins??? not this site though.

Edited by lazer