OOT Thread

Daniel

Rags lose in a shootout.

Miller missed an absolute WIDE open net for the shootout win.

Islanders complete a big comeback and beat Montreal in OT.

Miller got Bishop down, had 1 second to figure out how to get it in the net, and completely misses hahaha... And Gaborik's was the worst of all 14 attempts..

Remember when Parise was tearing it up to start the season, to the tune of 5 goals and 4 assists through 5 GP? 

Last 11 GP:  2 goals and 1 assist.  Teeny sample clearly...just worth mentioning. 

Rick DiPietro has apparently been put on waivers.  One of the most disastrous contracts ever, though more in length than in dollars. 

Rick DiPietro has apparently been put on waivers.  One of the most disastrous contracts ever, though more in length than in dollars. 

The last 2 Islanders games I watched were with him in the net. He was horrible. He was very aggressive on trying to play the puck, but he mishandled it so many times

The last 2 Islanders games I watched were with him in the net. He was horrible. He was very aggressive on trying to play the puck, but he mishandled it so many times

To think, he was the US goalie in the 06 Olympics and got them to the playoffs in 07 (though the Devils helped). Now he's got glass bones and paper skin 

blackhawks are pretty amazing, it's going to be fun playing them in the cup finals. devils in 5.

Last night when someone mentioned that we were tied for first, I replied saying we were until the Pens won tonight. Lo and behold they won. It's teams like the Pens and to a much larger extent the Blackhawks where you can pretty much guarantee they'll beat a team at the level of the Panthers. Too bad I can't say that about the Devils.