The Official "2012 Playoffs Excitement" Thread

Colin226

Rangers lost! :giggle:

Caps have home advantage :boogie: Game 3 & 4

Hopefully, they make it 3-1 ...

I don't really know why the Kings aren't favored in Vegas . But today St. Louis got stomped.

Edited by gata

I missed the game, how was he trolling?

After he scored he looked at the crowd with his hand to his ear, the Rag fans were chanting Ovi sucks at every 8 minute mark. I don't know why you would entice a player like that. This was much more than the usual booing when he has the puck.

Edited by Zubie#8

After he scored he looked at the crowd with his hand to his ear, the Rag fans were chanting Ovi sucks at every 8 minute mark. I don't know why you would entice a player like that. This was much more than the usual booing when he has the puck.

ever since they played ottawa and there fans in ottowa counted down 5,4,3,2,1, at 11 mins (or whatever num alfredson is) and chanted alfi,alfi,alfi the ranger fans have copied there idea but they do it for people not on there team, ie the ovi sucks chant, last game it was the goalie. very un-original fans

while i had the rangers as my east favorite in a playoff pool im in, i had the capitals as a dark horse. they were the team that i felt if they got in they could make some noise. they had their heads up their asses for the regular season but they made it in the end and they got a clean slate new start and i just had a feeling about them. plus it would be funny all the years they were picked to win it as regular season powers the one time they struggle to get in and look nothing like those prior teams they now would win it....