Your Favorite Piece In Your Devils Memorabilia?

Quinn01

I think my favorite, and it doesnt sound like much compared to what you all have but I think my favorite thing I have is my authentic home Tedenby jersey that was signed by him at his first signing last year at Sports Express. He was super excited to see someone already have a real jersey of his and told me that it was the first jersey of his that he has signed for anyone.

I also have a game used Zajac stick that I got signed last year by him at his signing at Sports Express and we talked after the signing for like 20 minutes about how he loved the Easton Synergy sticks and wished he could use them again.

Its more of the connection and conversations that come with certain things with the players that means the most.

On Saturday, October 7, 1995, the Devils raised their first Stanley Cup banner. We beat FLA 4-1. It was a 1PM game so afterward me and my friends went to JT's after the game. We watched the Devs win the Cup together and raise the banner together. A lot of players were in and out of the place. I saw Randy McKay and went to ask for his autograph and he was grumpy to everyone so I didn't bother. Mike Peluso was behind me and when I turned around we were face to face. I asked him for his autograph and with a big smile he said, 'sure'. He signed my ticket stub from the game and he hung out with a bunch of fans. He was the best. I still carry that ticket stub with me wherever I go. It is my good luck charm. :)

The other prized possession is a hand written letter from Bobby MacMillan. The Devils had their first fan day where you could get your photo taken with a player. I wanted his picture. An 'offical' supposedly with the NJD, just decided to take a random point in the line and tell everyone behind said point to leave. He was a grump. Got some other photos like Dave Hutchinson, Hector Marini, and Jan Ludvig. I wrote a letter to Bobby Mac telling him about the situation and how many of his fans were treated. Nothing like that happened with the other players. Some more fan stuff in the letter and off tto the USPS. About 2 weeks later I received a hand written reply to my letter. It was really nice of him to do that. I still have it in the envelpoe I received it in.

These types of scenario sare what makes hockey players stand out the best of all athletes, imo. :)

For me it would be without a doubt the game model Marty Brodeur Heaton signed by all the players, coaches and fellow staff of the 2000 Stanley Cup team. (Robbie Ftorek is on there also as well as Larry Robinson.) I have a lot of signed sticks, pictures, pucks and personal pieces of memorabilia but as far as ONE favorite piece. The Heaton takes the cake.

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

• 1 year later...

I've looked around for a good Scouts jersey but many look horribly fake.. I don't know, I have like 8 Devils jerseys already so I don't really need more but I do think the Scouts and Rockies jerseys are a cool piece of franchise history

Most of the Scouts jerseys on ebay are ones made in Singapore. I got a white on a while back that looked terrible (The logo was missing pieces of the horse as one big problem). I sold that to a forum member here for a little less than what I paid for just to get rid of it lol.

I do still have two Scouts jerseys though. They are both blue and one is an official one made by Mitchell and Ness and the other is a really nicely done replica by ProJoy.

I also have a couple of blue Rockies jerseys made by CCM (one is at EP getting customized as we speak) as well as three M&N blue Rockies jerseys. In addition I have 3 white Rockies jerseys with one that is a really nice CCM one that I just got lettered from EP. I will prob sell the other 2 white Rockies jerseys I have in the near future.

Mine would have to be my Chico Eats tshirt signed by Chico, Weekes, and Janssen. My brother was in one of the camps he ran during the summer and pretty much stole the shirt and got it signed. I think it's awesome. Cam was on the blues at the time and had no idea what it was and Chico and Weekes just laughed about it, according to the story. I've been meaning to get a frame for it or something.

For me it would be without a doubt the game model Marty Brodeur Heaton signed by all the players, coaches and fellow staff of the 2000 Stanley Cup team. (Robbie Ftorek is on there also as well as Larry Robinson.) I have a lot of signed sticks, pictures, pucks and personal pieces of memorabilia but as far as ONE favorite piece. The Heaton takes the cake.

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

This is awesome. I had a whole matching set of Heaton pads in blue and black in addition to this stick. I was 8 or 9 at the time and thought I was the coolest kid ever getting equipment that not only Broduer wore, but that matched my team's colors too.

Edited by ATLL765

Favorite autograph: Brodeur game Stick signed by the 2001 team.

Favorite picture. Holding the Cup with Holik and Daneyko in 2000.

Favorite random thing: Original game night program from 1982

Favorite random thing 2: Interview with Bob Arsena that I hope to get on holikonhockey.com soon.

Favorite autograph: Brodeur game Stick signed by the 2001 team.

Favorite picture. Holding the Cup with Holik and Daneyko in 2000.

Favorite random thing: Original game night program from 1982

Favorite random thing 2: Interview with Bob Arsena that I hope to get on holikonhockey.com soon.

I'd love to see the pic of you with Holik and Daneyko...sounds awesome!

I have a jersey autographed by the 2000 Stanley Cup team. I collected all the autographs in person so I even have Pederson and Morrison before they got traded. Thankfully that survived Sandy. I ended up losing 2 Brodeur McFarlane figures and an autographed Crash Line pic among other collectibles. But I managed to save the Jersey at least :)

Edited by gogonjdevil