Does Matteau stay?

ghdi

Does Matteau stay past game 5>  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes, he stays.
    • Sent down.

I look forward to seeing what our lineup will be minus Tedenby and Matteau, plus Henrique and Darche. Matteau has promise, but now just isn't his time.

Yep, it's time for Tedenby to go as well. It's a contact league and he gets thrown around like a rag doll out there.

I'm so torn on this.. I think Matteau could stay and be a decent regular for us, but I also feel like his overall production and contribution won't justify him losing a full year of eligibility down the road.. Then again, if we lose him then who replaces him? Not sure we have the F depth, so sending him back to juniors could seal this team's fate for this year

Thank god I'm not Lou here

Harri Pesonen? Matteau is getting 10 minutes a game of ice time and hasn't really been that good, I don't think replacing him should be hard.

Bingo. No reason to keep him around. He's not doing anything that can't be replaced very easily. Outside of a couple of shots he really hasn't added much and it's not worth wasting a year of his ELC to keep him around.