Cfl season.

TravisZajac

Hopefully nobody will fall from the seats and die this year! Carnage at the Bango Bowl...again

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun at the banjo Bowl....
... Carnage at the Bango Bowl...again

Hmmmmm Except for the carnage part, DPH's BanGo Bowl sounds better than the BanJo Bowl. :whistling:

Hahaha BANGO, wtf!!!!! D'oh!

Apparently we will be attending the BanJO bowl which is in Winnipeg and then the Banjo bowl part two in Regina..road trip biatches!

Edited by annabelle

What a wonderful game that was, (Als vs Argos..) The expulsion of Duval, and Allen getting injured..Well, we can say the Argos lost that game theirselves..Each time the Als Scored offensevely, the Argos would make out bad penalties that helped a lot the Als...Of course the situation of Allen getting injured didn't helped also.

The Argos QB's situations isn't looking good..

Good think I changed to being a Saskatchewan fan. :P They kicked ass over the Lions. :)

I didn't watch the Toronto game. I knew they would lose. Without Bishop I think they should just forfeit their games. With Damon Allen or without Damon Allen, they can't win football games.

BTW - on the highlights I saw that BEN CAHOON(!?!?!?!!) kicked the winning field goal? WTF's up with the wide receiver kicking the FG?

Good think I changed to being a Saskatchewan fan. :P They kicked ass over the Lions. :)

I didn't watch the Toronto game. I knew they would lose. Without Bishop I think they should just forfeit their games. With Damon Allen or without Damon Allen, they can't win football games.

BTW - on the highlights I saw that BEN CAHOON(!?!?!?!!) kicked the winning field goal? WTF's up with the wide receiver kicking the FG?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How about them Roughriders? Still kickin' ass..... that was some awesome game today. Joseph running the ball 20 yards into the end zone with 6 seconds left in the game. Beautiful. He seems to be 10x the quarterback that he was with Ottawa.. I know he didn't have the players around him, but he's got more confidence now. He, personally, seems to be a much better player than 2 or 3 years ago.

BTW - my bad on saying that the Argos would go .500 without Bishop. However, I did say that before Damon got injured. It's amazing that this McMahon character won some NFL games given that he can't even keep games competitive in the CFL.

How about them Roughriders? Still kickin' ass..... that was some awesome game today. Joseph running the ball 20 yards into the end zone with 6 seconds left in the game. Beautiful. He seems to be 10x the quarterback that he was with Ottawa.. I know he didn't have the players around him, but he's got more confidence now. He, personally, seems to be a much better player than 2 or 3 years ago.

BTW - my bad on saying that the Argos would go .500 without Bishop. However, I did say that before Damon got injured. It's amazing that this McMahon character won some NFL games given that he can't even keep games competitive in the CFL.

HAHAHAHA!!! I'm watching the Argos losing to the Tigercats.... and they have this Argo fan at the Hamilton home game. He's wearing a jersey that says "Toronto Argos - At least we know we suck" on the back. :lol:

waiiiiiiiiit

I just saw Bishop as the Argos QB and they still loose against the TI-cATS??!?!?!?

Time to fire Clemons :uni:

EDIT:

Poor Charlie....Timmy Chang gets sack, then next play: Gets intercepted, the guy return it for a TD"

14-8.

GOGO MAAS!

Edited by TravisZajac

Toronto is 4-6.

Bishop is 4-0. All other Toronto QBs are 0-6.

However, that is over-stated since 3 of Bishops games have been against Hamilton.

I'm glad that the Tigercats stuck with Timmy Chang as long as they did. Williams played 10X better than Chang. Timmy did something last night that I've never, ever seen before in my entire life. Three straight pass attempts gone for interceptions.

-=-=-=-=-

So who is the QB for Montreal this week? I heard something about Calvillo being out, but Maas not being ready to play.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Now that the NFL final cuts have been made, it will be interesting to see if there are any MORE major changes coming. The big change thus far is Casey Printers. Offered a minuscule $100,000 by the KC Chiefs, Printers had CFL teams in a bidding war ended up making him the 2nd highest paid player in the league at $500,000/year.

The Bombers come back with a big win in the Banjo Bowl! Go Roberts! Three more TD's! :boogie:

And the Als won vs the Lions :dance:

LET BRADY PLAY OVER THE fvckING TURTLE CALVILLO ,FOR fvck SAKES POPP!

And the Als traded for Mike McMahnon...

I don't understand that.

They have..Marcus Brady,Calvillo,Maas,Banks,Proctor.

Yup.

But oh well, Popp will still start Calvillo over Brady, (in 2-4weeks)Even if he's still not 100%.

Yeah, I'm not sure that will go over very good with Brady and now Maas. Oh well, thay don't have much choice with Popp in charge.

Yeah, I'm not sure that will go over very good with Brady and now Maas. Oh well, thay don't have much choice with Popp in charge.

Yup,...I just pray that he finally benchs Calvillo...His stats are maybe good,(If you count Ti-Cats and Argos out.."Calvillo stats=WEAK.)He can't run, has no mobility,his accurency has downgraded and...His arm is getting older!(34 or 35?)

I just :pray: that Calvillo misses all the season!

The bombers always lose the Lamer..errrr..labour day classic in Regina and alwqays win the Banjo bowl back home, was fun though..even though i hate football