"Heeeeenriiiiik" chant

Marshall

Got a quick upload on goal #3. Lots more after I get home from work.EnjoyGoal #3 - Zack Parise PP Goal

That was amazing ! Great time to be filming .

I thought the "Marty's Better" chant was cute. Although it is not even close to being true.

Funny tell that to his 3 rings, countless records, and numerous career shutouts.

AND in yesterday's game ... guess what ... HE WAS BETTER :whistling:

That was amazing ! Great time to be filming .

Funny tell that to his 3 rings, countless records, and numerous career shutouts.

AND in yesterday's game ... guess what ... HE WAS BETTER :whistling:

NO NO NO NO HE'S NOT!!!! THE PRINCESS HAS 2 SHUTOUTS IN THIS SERIES.. DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT?

::sarcasm::

how did everything come across on TV? I was at the game is always tough to judge how loud everything is when you are screaming it at the top of your lungs.

I thought the Henrik jeers, the Marty's better chant, and the D-E-V-I-L-S let's go Devils chants were all loud and clear through the TV. I was loving it. Crowd was great.

Devils fans could've done that "Heeenriiik!" chant for hours on end last night and not have gotten tired. Because we hardly ever get a chance to do it, we had to take full advantage of the oppotrunity while it was there. The energy had been pent up in us for soooo long. It felt healthy to let it out.

:yea:

"Heeenriiik!" ... "Heeenriiik!" ... "Heeenriiik!"

Edited by 95Crash

NO NO NO NO HE'S NOT!!!! THE PRINCESS HAS 2 SHUTOUTS IN THIS SERIES.. DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT?

::sarcasm::

You're totally right, let us bow our heads to the 2 shut outs. LOL

Edited by gata