2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

They just called Landeskog for spraying snow on Kuemper. What. The. fvck. I mean, for real? In a playoff game you're gonna call THAT? Wow...

Apparently that's not allowed these days...I still remember being in catatonic shock when they called Tedenby for that against Nashville early in the season.

Apparently that's not allowed these days...I still remember being in catatonic shock when they called Tedenby for that against Nashville early in the season.

Me too, I was actually at that game. I couldn't believe that. In 29 years of watching NHL hockey, I've never seen that called a penalty until this season. Just further pussification of the sport, like it needs it these days.

Meanwhile, SJ is entering Heimlich territory...

FWIW I'm happy Columbus is on the ropes and Detroit is out. In my mind both of those Western Conference carpetbaggers were sitting in one of our playoff spots.

Anyway, hopefully tomorrow is a bloodbath at the Garden...this is likely going 7 so once again the Rags are punching themselves out early on.

Are you serious?? This sounds pretentious and whiny.  The Devils weren't good enough to beat out former Western teams who obviously had better seasons than us so they're carpetbaggers and deserve to lose??  Are you really that pretentious and spoiled?? I could understand if you had a different/better argument than "those carpetbaggers!".  The Devills didn't earn a spot and therefore are not in the playoffs.  You don't get handed your playoff spot for playing like sh!t for half the season.  Columbus has played Pitt very well and I wouldn't be surprised if it was CBJ-NYR alongside MTL-BOS.  I'm all about seeing Pittsburgh crash and burn for another straight playoffs.

Are you serious?? This sounds pretentious and whiny.  The Devils weren't good enough to beat out former Western teams who obviously had better seasons than us so they're carpetbaggers and deserve to lose??  Are you really that pretentious and spoiled?? I could understand if you had a different/better argument than "those carpetbaggers!".  The Devills didn't earn a spot and therefore are not in the playoffs.  You don't get handed your playoff spot for playing like sh!t for half the season.  Columbus has played Pitt very well and I wouldn't be surprised if it was CBJ-NYR alongside MTL-BOS.  I'm all about seeing Pittsburgh crash and burn for another straight playoffs.

I think the best argument is that the east has two more teams than the west after they came so it'd be harder to make it, but it's not exactly like Detroit and Lumbus were lighting the world on fire ad were impossible to overtake

3-0 Rags. The Phailures are useless.

Let's hope that the Flyers now turn to inflicting as much physical damage to them as possible, especially on the defensemen, The Flyers just don't have the goaltending and defense even though Mason pulled that performance out of his ass in game 4.

Let's hope that the Flyers now turn to inflicting as much physical damage to them as possible, especially on the defensemen, The Flyers just don't have the goaltending and defense even though Mason pulled that performance out of his ass in game 4.

Oh I hope Philly goons it up like they always do. fvck up some Rags. If you aren't gonna beat 'em, beat 'em up.
  • Like 1

Flyers put a scare in 'em but after making it 3-2 late really did not generate another scoring chance

Lundqvist still not looking good. Both flyer goals were weak.

I'm 50/50 on this coming back to the garden