Game 5 GDT: Flyers @ Devils

RSC

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ain't over til the final horn. Pull out all the stops tonight, it better be a battle.

Just put up a good effort for three periods tonight. Play like you care about your fans at least. Give us a good game to watch. If tonight is the end, so be it. But if the boys go out and just focus on playing one game the way they know they can, then we can very well force a game 6. I hope it's not the last time this season but - LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!

"We’ve talked about it all day today; win one hockey game."

-- Jamie Langenbrunner

“The real fans they have to believe in us. ... It’s going to be a huge game in our building and ... I’m sure we’re going to come back [to Philly for Game 6 Sunday].”

-- Ilya Kovalchuk

One game tonight ... one win.

GO DEVILS

Our team is way too talented to be eliminated this easy..... I starting to really believe they will respond and win big tonight..... it will be so heart breaking to see a loss tonight and another home elimination game.....

For all of us going we must chear like we are fully behind them. no one stays quiet.

I really really really do not want to see a loss tonight. not sure how I will handle a loss.

All I ask is that they come out with some fire and passion. If they lose while playing their best, fine. But I can't take another half-hearted effort.

Of course, if they play well, they should win no doubt.

Exactly where I am, if they play like they are capable and with intnesity, and the Flyers still win, then I cannot complain. But if they dont show up and lose?? then it is another story.

Now that being said, honestly there is no way they lose if they play to their capabilities!! :burn::gd::gd::gd:

I'm going to be there early enough to have a good amount of time to eat tonight. Is there any recommended places withing walking distance where I wont get shot?

No where near my house, I would personally kick your A$$ for making this comment. As for where to eat, look through the threads or at www.glocallynewark.com for TONS of recomendations on the terrific restaurants in downtown Newark or the Ironbound.

Edited by newarkdev01

:burn: Come on Devils!!!! Bring the fire and the passion that you've lacked this whole post season. Show them who's boss and let them know that this is our arena and they are NOT welcome here!!!! :fight:

Specialty teams be alert!!!! T-minus 3 hours!!!! Please give me something to be happy and proud about. Plans changed, and I will be in the house tonight =] Come on all devils fans, we don't want the cheers of those flyer's fans to take over our arena. Let's silence and embarrass them!!!!