England Vs. Portugal / Brazil Vs. France

Satans Hockey

England shooters were *HORRIBLE*. All the shots were soft and towards the middle of the net. The first shot by Portugal was BEAUTIFUL for a penalty kick... straight to the corner and even though the goaltender guess right as to which side to jump to, he had no chance.

England always suck in penalty shots. The team generally sucks. Every time we get the "we have such a great team this time" line, and every time they suck. Plus, I'd like to add that England's goalie also really sucks. He was terrible on the penalty kicks.

Grrrr, I remember why I don't watch football. Have steered clear since Euro 2000, and I let myself get sucked in again.

fvcking Portugal, now I don't even know who I want to win now. As long as it's not Italy ill be happy.

After watching Portugal and Germany celebrate the same way, I really don't think there is anything that looks more silly than the way these soccer players celebrate.

Id rather deal with silly soccer celebrations then hearing constant stories about England fans rioting, throwing bottles, etc.

• 6 months later...
England always suck in penalty shots. The team generally sucks. Every time we get the "we have such a great team this time" line, and every time they suck. Plus, I'd like to add that England's goalie also really sucks. He was terrible on the penalty kicks.

Grrrr, I remember why I don't watch football. Have steered clear since Euro 2000, and I let myself get sucked in again.

i was in skiathos, greece at the time of the pens, totally pissed and i had about ten arguements with a load of southern cockneys saying that gary neville was sh!t which is just bollox, hes the best right back in the world without doubt. But its true we were very sh!t but the keeper is no way crap, hes one of the best in the country and would easily get in to ur first team even if brad friedel was not retired :D

and football is the best sport in the world, you should got to england one day and see a united vs liverpool game you would get the most important part of football if you go and thats passion, thats why the premier league is one of the best in the world.

im glad you didnt say soccer though cos that really would of got me going :D thx for supporting the england though