I Thought You Ladies Might Enjoy This One...

gordienumber9

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i'll just post the links to the blogs i posted the orriginals in...some may not owkr anymore becuase the internet is stupid but there's still plenty good ones ^_^

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...76C981621090156

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...75EC11617424656

i was kind of board one night and printed them all out and made 4 collages that now hang in my tattoo studio...mmMmm

Nice... and you've got to think there's some shrinkage goin' on there...

Oh WHY aren't there any Stevens pics liek that? He loves flaunting his chest .. but never do you get to see below the waist... well.. he does wear his wiastbands high so often enough you get a cute butt shot. I'm a major buttcheek gal.. Marty's ass looks rather triangular fat up top and fades right into his big ol' thighs...

deffinetly true...and hilarious :hail:

yea the package is deffinetly a curious thing to me, i'm always asking my boyfrined things like, how do you hold it when you pee or how does it sit when you're skateing...stuff like that lol

and it fascinates me when they don't wear a cup or boxers or something like that

once my goalie was telling me he was takeing his pants off but i was in the middle of talking about a play, so i stood there talking and i figured, pants, cup, then boxers...right? wrong. pants package! very surpriseing. :blink:

deffinetly true...and hilarious :hail:

yea the package is deffinetly a curious thing to me, i'm always asking my boyfrined things like, how do you hold it when you pee or how does it sit when you're skateing...stuff like that lol

and it fascinates me when they don't wear a cup or boxers or something like that

once my goalie was telling me he was takeing his pants off but i was in the middle of talking about a play, so i stood there talking and i figured, pants, cup, then boxers...right? wrong. pants package! very surpriseing. :blink:

:doh1:

I've never really thought Brodeur was attractive. Is that weird?

For ages I didn't think so either, but then you see one picture and it just grabs you. Some pics are better than others, but I am firmly in the "damn he is sexy camp" (though I also have a thing for most goalies :) ).

oh i think he is so hot, i've had a crush on him since 95 i think the pic that grabbed me was the one i have in my myspace page and the one where h's drinking his watr bottle and the wather is all over his face and driping down...0o0o0oo ok sorry

wow, this is a great thread! I think Marty is pretty good looking, but there are some pic where he looks really bad, the first one gordie posted looked pretty hot though :evil:

oh yea thers deffinetly some pics where you're like umm...who is that? like the intro pic they show at the CAA when they annouce the line up. bla! but this one...0o0o0o0o

marty.jpg

drives me up a wall! and this one!

untitled.jpg

don't even get me started!