155 replies to this topic

#21 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 11:34 PM

I'll be there. I don't know where I'm sitting though, because I bought the tickets literally a minute after I heard the announcement and never bothered to look. :D

:lol: Good job...hopefully you're not behind a giant pole or something (a la Marge in the Simpson's episode when Homer becomes a boxer) :giggle:

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#22 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,963 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 11:40 PM

:lol: Good job...hopefully you're not behind a giant pole or something (a la Marge in the Simpson's episode when Homer becomes a boxer) :giggle:

It occured to me after I took the first two 20's that Ticketmaster spit out to me that I could be behind the banner, in which case I'll be irate. I just hope that's not the case. Come to think of it, I'm going to go look at the tickets now... :D

It occured to me after I took the first two 20's that Ticketmaster spit out to me that I could be behind the banner, in which case I'll be irate. I just hope that's not the case. Come to think of it, I'm going to go look at the tickets now... :D

I'm in 230.

I'm also in 230 for Dano night. So I'll be able to see the banners go up. :D
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#23 David Puddy

David Puddy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,301 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 11:45 PM

Apparently they released a huge batch of lowers on Friday, which explains why there are still tickets left.
Posted Image

#24 jursylegnd

jursylegnd

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 12:41 AM

Apparently they released a huge batch of lowers on Friday, which explains why there are still tickets left.

Section 206 in nosebleed. Bought an entire row so I had to go cheap for this one. I don't care where the seats are really. I WILL watch the banner raise rest assured! And I will be a blubbering little girl when they do the highlight reel! one week I cant wait! The Rangers have their "captain" but we have "The Man of Steel" Scotty Stevens.
Go Devils!!!
"We were on a power play and I went where I always go, I took a whack (from Joseph) and then another. The first one I can accept but when he came at my head I figured it was enough." -Randy McKay
Posted Image

#25 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 12:51 AM

I'll be there in 229
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#26 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 09:09 AM

the banners are usually two sided so if you are sitting behind the devils goal (which i will be) you will still see it go up with a clear view. for some reason during a banner raising i always end up sitting behind the banner. plus usually they leave it half way up and again it is 2 sided.

#27 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 10:26 AM

the banners are usually two sided so if you are sitting behind the devils goal (which i will be) you will still see it go up with a clear view. for some reason during a banner raising i always end up sitting behind the banner. plus usually they leave it half way up and again it is 2 sided.

Ha.. I sat right behind the 2000 SC Banner raising .. last row...
In 2003 I sat right across but the scoreboard blocked a lot it except those white sheets :rolleyes:
For '95 I got a sliver of it - i sat on edge :lol:
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

#28 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • 6,403 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 11:22 AM

'95 I sat 7th row behind the penaly boxes for the raising
200 & 2003 I was in luxury boxes!!!!
Posted Image

2006 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2006 JHL CHAMPION!!
2005 CHAMPION of the 1st Annual NJDevs Fantasy Wrestling League!!!
2005 Finalist 1st Annual NJDEVS Fantasy Baseball League
2005 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2004 LockOut Trivia CHAMP!!!

Keeper of The original Welcome to Hell Forum, Jimmy Dowd, Brian Rolston, "Christmas Tree" Jersey's and the Original Trade Documents of the FREEZE man!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

#29 pattyelias

pattyelias

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 11:29 AM

I'll be there in 205 as always.

#30 PeteyNice

PeteyNice

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,121 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 11:34 AM

I will be in 213 thanks to lg.

If I had known the market for these tickets would blow up like that I would have done some speculative purchasing.
"Yo moms so fat, Russia can see her from THEIR house." -Anil Dash

Palin 2012

"Demand for Portland" -- Consumerist.com

"The New York football Giants marched into Little D and made 'America's Team' their prison bitch....[and next week the G-Men] will push the Packers up and down the frozen tundra like their own private zamboni!" -- Carl from Adult Swim

(No longer) Gotta check this every day

Living in constant fear of Fox Security

A proud member of the Reality Based Community

Official Nemesis of Triumph

"The player is fine." -- Brian Cashman

"[PeteyNice] f off!" --LOULAM1

"Petey, you're MY NEW HERO!!!" -- CRASHER

"bow chica bow wow" - RoughDraft

"I did it with panache and style, that's how I did it" - Mad Sweeney

#31 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 12:36 PM

ya seriously...

btw.. you knowwhat pisses me off... that i gave everyone my dis++++ code, ordered my seats before you all and i am a further section....grrr
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : "He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin cheeseburger dude!

#32 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 01:16 PM

ya seriously...

btw.. you knowwhat pisses me off... that i gave everyone my dis++++ code, ordered my seats before you all and i am a further section....grrr

That's odd. You'd think seats would be given out on a first come first serve basis. I guess it completely random? Thanks lg and sorry your seats aren't so hot. I don't remember where mine are. :unsure:
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#33 PeteyNice

PeteyNice

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,121 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 01:25 PM

Are you lower though? I am in row 18.
"Yo moms so fat, Russia can see her from THEIR house." -Anil Dash

Palin 2012

"Demand for Portland" -- Consumerist.com

"The New York football Giants marched into Little D and made 'America's Team' their prison bitch....[and next week the G-Men] will push the Packers up and down the frozen tundra like their own private zamboni!" -- Carl from Adult Swim

(No longer) Gotta check this every day

Living in constant fear of Fox Security

A proud member of the Reality Based Community

Official Nemesis of Triumph

"The player is fine." -- Brian Cashman

"[PeteyNice] f off!" --LOULAM1

"Petey, you're MY NEW HERO!!!" -- CRASHER

"bow chica bow wow" - RoughDraft

"I did it with panache and style, that's how I did it" - Mad Sweeney

#34 langs15

langs15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 10:52 PM

I'll be in section 120!! I hate it....past 3 or 4 seasons ive been in section 105 row 25 and now because someone bought many of the tickets there from now on we can't get the half season for the regular season.,....only for the playoffs!!errrrr
"Langenbrunner is content to score big goals rather than put up big numbers."

#35 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 10:57 PM

Are you lower though? I am in row 18.

nope not lower
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : "He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin cheeseburger dude!

#36 puckrock

puckrock

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 03:10 PM

I'll be in 236. Can't wait!
This is my 2012 Playoff signature.

#37 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 12:52 PM

Thanks to LG I'll be there ... in the Halo I think... but I'll be there !!
NJDEVS will be well represented - who else is coming ?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

#38 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,933 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 12:56 PM

Ill be there as usual.

#39 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 01:04 PM

I'll be there if JohnnyDrama gets the tickets. We should be sitting a few rows back from the visitors net.
Bobby Holik wouldn't name a (Christmas) song. He said: "Music means nothing to me." When Tom Gulitti of the
Record suggested he'd be called Scrooge, Holik said: "It won't be the first time." -Bobby Holik Christmas 2008

“I made a decision to be here. Just because the team is going through a rough time doesn’t mean you leave. This has become my second home. I love playing here. Patrik Elias January 31, 2011

#40 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 01:15 PM

Well, we had another thread like this already, I think I'll merge them.

BTW, I'm in 220. And as I said earlier, it's the day after my birthday so free beers are welcome :evil:

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users