GDT: Penguins @ Devils 7PM

PWW

How the fvck are we winning?

Give me a break. God forbid we chant a positive chant after we score.

Um, no one's chanting it.   It's added to the track and it sounds god awful, if you're there, when you go home watch the replay and see how bad that came across on TV

Edited by maxpower

Give me a break. God forbid we chant a positive chant after we score.

Jesus you are just a broken record, aren't you. You've seriously become one of the most annoying new posters on here, you know that right?

___

A lead? I'll take it.. Soft goal by the flower but the Devils need breaks like that

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Um, no one's chanting it. It's added to the track and it sounds god awful, if you're there, when you go home watch the replay and see how bad that came across on TV

But what track is it from? I can't even make anything out...song wise.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

It's a dance mix of Seven Nation Army with a sing-song "Let's Go Devils" dubbed in VERY loudly.

Ah ok...they must of really turned the song volume down, when they we're first trying songs out, the Seven Nation Army could really be heard clearly via TV.

Devils battled in the 1st. If they can just stay out of the box then I like their chances. They can hang with PIT 5v5. Nice to finally get a bounce.

Um, no one's chanting it.   It's added to the track and it sounds god awful, if you're there, when you go home watch the replay and see how bad that came across on TV

I agree, came across pretty bad on tv. Wish they'd just use a normal version of Seven Nation Army.

Ah ok...they must of really turned the song volume down, when they we're first trying songs out, the Seven Nation Army could really be heard clearly via TV.

No, the song is loud, the dubbed in chant is just louder.    And of course it's sing-song for maximum embarrassment.   It's something the Isles would do to cover up that there's 6500 people in the building, in a way that makes it OBVIOUS it's dubbed, defeating the purpose anyway

Cycle, grind, pass out to the point, weak shot. Rinse and repeat. OR if lucky a few jams at a loose puck in the crease.

This place is a morgue. They just suck the life out of the fans, they really do.  It isn't about ticket prices and "brokering" or non-conference games, November Tuesday night....whatever.

I cant believe how bad the goal song sounds now 

Why worry? It isn't like it's going to be played enough to care.

Cycle, grind, pass out to the point, weak shot. Rinse and repeat. OR if lucky a few jams at a loose puck in the crease.

This place is a morgue. They just suck the life out of the fans, they really do.  It isn't about ticket prices and "brokering" or non-conference games, November Tuesday night....whatever.

Why worry? It isn't like it's going to be played enough to care.

maybe the players dont want to hear it...thats why we score more on the road lately !!!!