Just Joined

Devils Dose

Well I guess this is where it all begins for everyone. I've been reading the forums for a while but just stepped up and registered now. I guess that makes me like stalker who's just confessed.

About me:

Well where to begin? I remember some of the '95 Cup Finals. I had an Uncle who was a Red Wings fan so he was pretty bummed then, but I thought it was cool. But I didn't really become a fan until March 13th, 1997. I was 10 and had a friend who took me to my first game for his birthday. Bonus point for anyone who can tell me the opponent and the score of that game. After that I decided it was for me. The excitement of the crowd, the success of the team, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't care for the on-ice violence back then. I also enjoyed being a little off-beat as a hockey fan. Nobody else in my home cared for the sport until my brother got older (you may have heard of him on here, Colin226).

Now I've got season tickets in the best arena in the NHL. I'm looking forward to what I hope will be a real sweet season. Let's go Devils!!

Well I guess this is where it all begins for everyone. I've been reading the forums for a while but just stepped up and registered now. I guess that makes me like stalker who's just confessed.

About me:

Well where to begin? I remember some of the '95 Cup Finals. I had an Uncle who was a Red Wings fan so he was pretty bummed then, but I thought it was cool. But I didn't really become a fan until March 13th, 1997. I was 10 and had a friend who took me to my first game for his birthday. Bonus point for anyone who can tell me the opponent and the score of that game. After that I decided it was for me. The excitement of the crowd, the success of the team, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't care for the on-ice violence back then. I also enjoyed being a little off-beat as a hockey fan. Nobody else in my home cared for the sport until my brother got older (you may have heard of him on here, Colin226).

Now I've got season tickets in the best arena in the NHL. I'm looking forward to what I hope will be a real sweet season. Let's go Devils!!

Welcome. Have fun Posting.

About me:

6-0 win over Hartford.

Okay, I cheated. The media guide is my best friend.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! :D

Your bf might know where his name comes from fyi.. hint: it's a drink from a famous bar in the VI

Yeah after yelling at him all summer to join instead of just being a guest he finally did it.. We also had countless discussions on a name :giggle: ... He's does math for a living so he's big on stats and stuff like that.. He knows more than I do about hockey and the Devils but this site has helped me learn a lot

Oh and DM, you the freakin' man! :dance:

If you're half the quality poster your brother is, you'll be one heck of an addition. post often!

You guys are too much.. Well he probably won't post as often as me but when he does I guarantee it will be more logical than anything I'd have to say

He forgot to mention he's played street hockey with Crasher

• 1 year later...

There should only be one topic about me on this website, so I'm posting this info here.

Although I have season tickets, tomorrow will be my last Devils game of the 2010-11 campaign. No, no, I'm not fed up with the crummy record. On Friday I will begin a 6-month trip around the world. I'll be hitting up places like Australia, India, China, Dubai, Europe, etc. If anyone wants to follow along, my blog is http://www.keithsexcellentadventures.blogspot.com/. Hopefully this will be the adventure of a lifetime for me, with exciting places, fun activities, and people of different cultures.

I'll see you all back here during free agency. Let's go Devils!

There should only be one topic about me on this website, so I'm posting this info here.

Although I have season tickets, tomorrow will be my last Devils game of the 2010-11 campaign. No, no, I'm not fed up with the crummy record. On Friday I will begin a 6-month trip around the world. I'll be hitting up places like Australia, India, China, Dubai, Europe, etc. If anyone wants to follow along, my blog is http://www.keithsexcellentadventures.blogspot.com/. Hopefully this will be the adventure of a lifetime for me, with exciting places, fun activities, and people of different cultures.

I'll see you all back here during free agency. Let's go Devils!

Impressive! All of those places are incredible! Are you travelling for business or pleasure?

Enjoy your trip and be safe.

• 5 months later...

Hello friends,

I am Jessica.I am a student and would like to be updated about what is happening around me.

I am here to get the knowledge and share my thoughts with you all.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Anyone find this kinda creepy? :unsure:

:rofl: Awesome! Very pod-personish. :P

Why'd ya have to dash Crashers dreams so fast DM? A creepy chick posting on NJDEVS probably got his hopes up for another long term relationship in his future! nd8qw7.gif

I thought Devils Dose might be coming out witha new micro-brew! :(

Wow, Cherry 2000 eh? Gotta love the 80's. I dig Mel G's look in that, boomin', and of course the kryptonite helps. Always liked that woman. She's like a dirty Meg Ryan. I always got them confused until I remembered them that way. :noclue: