*** Which Chat sofware do you prefer? ***

DevilMinder

Which chat do you prefer  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Chat software you prefer?

• I want the old one that was used during the playoff run.
    • I like the current IRC based one.

We had a running debate tonight about the chat program. So I am putting it to an official poll, Sundstrom offered to cover the cost of the old one but he didn't want to rock the boat.

Main issues seems to be many can't access the new version via apple products and it is also not as efficient in entering to chat.

Um, er, I appreciate whatever chat there is. I liked last years's chat. I played around a bit with the current software and it was vanilla. I don't care about the bells and whistles of software. I will use whatever is there. Now I didn't really answer the question did I? lol

Is the old software expensive?

We had a running debate tonight about the chat program. So I am putting it to an official poll, Sundstrom offered to cover the cost of the old one but he didn't want to rock the boat.

Main issues seems to be many can't access the new version via apple products and it is also not as efficient in entering to chat.

I think I may have only used the old chat once or twice so I don't really remember it too well. I used the new one a couple games ago and it seemed fairly easy to get in and also worked well. The real issue is to how many prefer to use an apple based product while chatting during the game.

I have my laptop in front of me, which I assume most people utilize to chat. I could see how using an iPad would be much more comfortable if chilling on the couch, but I'm doing more things on my computer in between action then just chatting so it wouldn't work for me anyway.

PK style rant aside, I'm good with either, so this post was about as helpful as a pair of DD's on a fish.

Edited by Coorslight