Zach Parise 'ran the show' + 30 Thoughts

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

That is awesome... but think bigger.... 12 game losing streaks.... 15 game losing streaks... Dare to dream of Suter getting a hammy and Zach skating off holding his childhood friend in arms crying "why God why?..."

Personally i want zach and ryan to be happy

Happy to be welcoming a top 5 draft pick in 2013

You had me going for a couple of mouse wheel spins. :giggle:

I really dislike the prick but it's going to get much worse the first time I see him in a wild jersey on the ice.

Edited by NJDevils1214

Yeah but a top 5 pick would give them the potential on snagging a great prospect that would make their team better for years to come. Id much rather them get a pick in the 10-15 range. The pick would be more of a risk and not as clear and a pick in that range means they'd still miss the playoffs.

Yeah but a top 5 pick would give them the potential on snagging a great prospect that would make their team better for years to come. Id much rather them get a pick in the 10-15 range. The pick would be more of a risk and not as clear and a pick in that range means they'd still miss the playoffs.

well to be honest the wild have a really bright future and its pissing me off...

well to be honest the wild have a really bright future and its pissing me off...

To be honest, they can have a bright future but they won be able to hold on to it since they invested a ton of money into two best "friends" that never want to be out of each others site and can now do warm ups before every game hand in hand.

Had a connecting flight thru Minneapolis and they have parise and Suter T-shirts prominently displayed at the entrance to a store in the concourse. Did a double take and felt a little sad. I don't hold anything against him, but it did take me aback a bit for a second. Later two guys I was sitting next to at the bar were discussing Suter and parise. minny fans are very excited to have him. The parise shirt was number 11, not 9.

Had a connecting flight thru Minneapolis and they have parise and Suter T-shirts prominently displayed at the entrance to a store in the concourse. Did a double take and felt a little sad. I don't hold anything against him, but it did take me aback a bit for a second. Later two guys I was sitting next to at the bar were discussing Suter and parise. minny fans are very excited to have him. The parise shirt was number 11, not 9.

11 was his number at UND and his father's number with the North Stars. You don't exactly get to choose your numbers in the Devils system, although coincidentally he did wear 11 his one year in Albany.

11 was his number at UND and his father's number with the North Stars. You don't exactly get to choose your numbers in the Devils system, although coincidentally he did wear 11 his one year in Albany.

#11 was already taken by John Madden; if it had been available, I bet he would've gotten it.

#11 was already taken by John Madden; if it had been available, I bet he would've gotten it.

He mentioned that at the news conference afgter signing with MN. He had no actual attachment to #9, and couldn't get his prefered #11 in NJ because Madden already had it. I think Koivu is #9 in MN, so he had to take #11.

Good point about #11 already being taken, I forgot about that. My point, though, was that he had no attachment to #9 and clearly preferred #11.

That scumbag pretended all along that he was happy with #9, when in reality, he couldn't wait to get his hands on #11. What else did we not know about Zach Parise?

After the infamous game 3 loss to the Rags where Parise refused to talk to the media, according to one of my most trusted sources, Parise went to the nearest orphanage and punched every baby square in the face. A few minutes later, he went down to the animal shelter and kicked as many deformed puppies he could find. I'm glad that sick bastard is on our team anymore

And now for something completely different.

NHL Network had Game 6 of the Devs/Panthers series on last night. Watched the whole thing again and still got excited when that OT goal went in.

After the infamous game 3 loss to the Rags where Parise refused to talk to the media, according to one of my most trusted sources, Parise went to the nearest orphanage and punched every baby square in the face. A few minutes later, he went down to the animal shelter and kicked as many deformed puppies he could find. I'm glad that sick bastard is on our team anymore

At least he didn't journey down to Popcorn Park Zoo... then I'd be questioning his morals.

And now for something completely different.

NHL Network had Game 6 of the Devs/Panthers series on last night. Watched the whole thing again and still got excited when that OT goal went in.

They showed all 7 games of the series yesterday. I forgot how dominant the Devils were. Game 6 was like 41- to 15 SOG

Was funny, was watching game 7 & couldn't remember those announcers. Then remembered that we had the Steve & Chico broadcast. Nice watch on a hot summer night. Loved the Marty saves in the 1st OT. Fans were ready to celebrate.