Opening Night White

DaneykoIsGod

I hope the people handing out the t shirts that if they see flyers fans do NOT give them a shirt...

In 2003 we had white games and everyone wore white, and the team went on to win the cup....... Home teams should be wearing white.Devils havent won a cup since they switched.

yeah dude you're right, the red jerseys are killing us

:rolleyes:

I am rather disappointed, my authentic away Vasyunov jersey is not back from EP yet :( Was hoping to have it for opening night before the "white out" was announced.

If any of you guys go to the game and gets an extra free t-shirt you ship it to me in Montreal? :wub::noclue: (joking)

I wish I was living in NJ so I could go to the Devils games !!!! :evilcry:

haha If I get an extra one, I could bring it next season when I can go to a game again at Bell Centre...

I know we're expecting the usual amount of flyers fans but I thought I'd share some inside info. These were sent through emails and facebook

From today:   FLYERS @ the prudential center on saturday! We have a bus load of Flyers fans from philly coming down for the game. Still have some left over tickets for below face value. Message me if you want tickets or know anyone in Philly who wants to hop on the bus! Let's go FLYERS PHILS AND BIRDS!

From 9/27:   If anyone is interested to cheer on the Flyers Saturday October 8th for the Devils home opener please contact me. We have plenty of tickets below face value in the upper level where the flyers shoot twice. It is a white out in the crowd that night so lets pack some orange in the arena. There should be upwards of 150 of flyers all sitting together. Let's go Flyers

I know we're expecting the usual amount of flyers fans but I thought I'd share some inside info. These were sent through emails and facebook

From today:   FLYERS @ the prudential center on saturday! We have a bus load of Flyers fans from philly coming down for the game. Still have some left over tickets for below face value. Message me if you want tickets or know anyone in Philly who wants to hop on the bus! Let's go FLYERS PHILS AND BIRDS!

From 9/27:   If anyone is interested to cheer on the Flyers Saturday October 8th for the Devils home opener please contact me. We have plenty of tickets below face value in the upper level where the flyers shoot twice. It is a white out in the crowd that night so lets pack some orange in the arena. There should be upwards of 150 of flyers all sitting together. Let's go Flyers

Maybe we can get 150+ flyers kicked out? :)

Maybe we can get 150+ flyers kicked out? :)

I can already hear some "a$$hole" cheers going up for the drunken idiots who get booted. I'll cheer (or should i say jeer) right along with them. In the words of Under Armor: "We must protect this house!"

I am rather disappointed, my authentic away Vasyunov jersey is not back from EP yet :( Was hoping to have it for opening night before the "white out" was announced.haha If I get an extra one, I could bring it next season when I can go to a game again at Bell Centre...

:evil: Thanks a lot man, I was just joking tho so no need to keep the t-shirt till next season :P

Last I checked, newark is north of Philly.

I can already hear some "a$$hole" cheers going up for the drunken idiots who get booted. I'll cheer (or should i say jeer) right along with them. In the words of Under Armor: "We must protect this house!"

Hopefully we get to dust off the old TURNPIKE SOUTH chant.

I wore the fvcking t-shirt. Why cant our retard fans just do what they are supposed to. Put the fvcking t-shirt on for christs sake.

Decaf, man. A lot of retard fans spent a whole lot money on red jerseys like they were supposed to. Remember Rock Your Red and Get Your Jersey On? It's a shirt. Not life or death.

I wore a road jersey, but kind of expected it'd go this way anyway. I think it's kind of hilarious that after the Twitter freakouts of "Oh that'll just make the orange jerseys stand out more!" it was our own damn fans that torpedo'd it.

The fans that insisted on wearing red last night were the same ones who refused to not wear their white jerseys a few years ago for the Rock Your Read campaign. It's apparent that you just can't ask Devils fans to do anything, we're too friggin stubborn to buy into stuff like that I suppose.

• Like 1

I left the jersey home and wore a white t-shirt. It may not have been the Devils shirt, but it was white nonetheless haha. I don't know why people couldn't wear white for a single game, especially considering they gave out white shirts. But it's whatever, no amount of white was gonna make yesterday's game anything other than a disaster.