Newark Arena Live Camera

Rock

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it to work after the article about the steel going up but I wasn't able to control it. Since then I've only tried from work so I figured that's why I couldn't access it. I wish it would work with FireFox so could check it out more often.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Anyone been watching this lately? It's nice to see steel being delivered almost daily. I wonder how far they'll go on the one side they're working on before they start on the other.

I was wondering if they were planning to build the other half sometime soon too. Seems to me that the two halfs really should be joined at the steel level, would imagine it would be somewhat unstable otherwise.

What do you mean joined at street level? It sits on pilings which makes it stable. You can see them where they haven't built, the white slabs in the ground (which go deep) have little metal 'brackets' sticking out to connect the frame to. It will just continue like that all the way around. I'm sure they're doing it this way for better access and due to the amount of manpower they may have.