Oh hi playoffs

ZeroGravityFat

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id like to same im in that still believe boat too.. but ive been saying for the past 4 games that things were about to turn around and nothing.. so im currently im in the mind set of hoping they win thursday and taking it one game at a time do we really think theyre going to beat the nyr twice?.. well maybe if kovy is back but i dont know, not holding my breath anymore..i wouldve suffocated 5 games ago

Anyone who gives up on this team should go root for the Penguins and never return. Bahh go away ye of little faith.

The Devils are snakebitten right now but they'll snap out of it. And once they do...the worry worts will be quieted.

I'm feeling a total thrashing of the Phailures on Thursday. Time for Clarky, Patty, Henrique, Zids and Zajac to start kicking some a $$. Who's with me!!??

Edited by maniacdevsdude

Anyone who gives up on this team should go root for the Penguins and never return. Bahh go away ye of little faith.

The Devils are snakebitten right now but they'll snap out of it. And once they do...the worry worts will be quieted.

I'm feeling a total thrashing of the Phailures on Thursday. Time for Clarky, Patty, Henrique, Zids and Zajac to start kicking some a $$. Who's with me!!??

There's not enough games left. Don't you get it? We have to win out, and the way we've been playing, even without all the "snake bitteness" and "bad bounces" probably isn't good enough to win 10 straight.