NJDevs "Fanatsy" - Smack talk

aylbert

Knew I was going to have the worst week of the year as half my team is injured and Rodgers might play a few series tomorrow. I wasn't going to be home either to see who was active or not. Still happy how the season went.

TBH you have a lot of dangerous players left in the game (read: Rodgers, Maclin, Seattle D) so I'm not ready to concede anything just yet. If SF wins I expect a full game out of Rodgers...if SF loses then it's probably done unless Seattle's D has another 30 point day. Still, your team has done damn good to this point, and you have a hell of a keeper in either Rodgers or AJ Green. Good season man.

Congrats Value. Got a ridiculous game from Rodgers but the rest of my team didn't show up. I didn't even realize your team had Brady and Welker. I was enjoying the 17-0 domination at the half not thinking how good that was for my fantasy team at the time. But boy did they get it going on in the second half.

Yeah, Aaron Rodgers is one of the big reasons why I was hesitant to accept my title early. It ended up being a lot closer game than I thought based on the Sat 1 PM results. You were a most worthy opponent, but now I'm happy to say...

Real_WWE_Championship.jpg

THE CHAMP...IS...HERE!

< /cena>