GDT: NJ @ MTL

Derlique

Ryder is doing well tonight with olesz and henrique! i love the way Larsson play too (really improve from last year)

This is essentially the real lineup of the montreal Canadiens on the ice... and we are playing without Elias Brunner jagr clowe zajac schneider Loktionov Etc....

Edited by caron14

Ryder is doing well tonight with olesz and henrique! i love the way Larsson play too (really improve from last year)

This is essentially the real lineup of the montreal Canadiens on the ice... and we are playing without Elias Brunner jagr clowe zajac schneider Loktionov Etc....

+1 Pretty encouraging that we are holding our own in this game. Cant wait till we play our complete full lineup.

Devils' B (maybe C) squad held it together against a skilled Montreal starting-night (or close) roster. Marty looked a lot better than the Islanders game, and Olesz and Ryder look like two great, and shrewd, signings by Uncle Lou, really like them on our team. I'm very happy with the result.

Edited by DJ Eco

Olesz seems to have made the team, or at least they are giving him a realllly long look and he's doing well with it.  

Gelinas was unimpressive in all senses tonight.  Don't think he attempted a shot and was poor in the defensive end.  Severson had some decent plays.

Matteau had 2 bad penalties and his line was not good either, but it had Stephen Gionta so that's to be expected.

Olesz has made the team in my mind as well. He made a few nice plays in the offensive zone including a feed to Henrique from behind the net that he should have put home.  Not sure what the means for Brunner although he also played well last game and seems to be paired nicely with Elias. Since PDB said that Gio doesnt need to worry about losing his job, or something along those lines, it looks like we're just about maxed out up front. Not good news for JJ and Teddy unless Jagr is injured worse than the team is letting on. He will doubtlessly need quite a few games off this year anyway, but PDB definitely has some depth choices to make up front.

i think choices will have to be made.... but i cant see us cutting brunner.... Love olesz game but brunner have a skill set no other player on our team have 

Depend on jagr and clowe health too.... 

Lil gio have a two way deal.... we can sent him down when anybody is healthy

I dont know

i love how Habs fans are trying so hard to give me a hard time because they won... 

i can point out all day long that we we're missing pretty much like 8 players of our top 12 and had 4 rookie dmen and not our best goalies... they don't want to hear it.

How fvcking retarded can you be really