GDT: 4/21/12, Game 5 Quarterfinals (6) NJD @ (3) FLA

Devils Pride 26

Very simple boys. Forget the series, forget what happened last game or game three or the last time we played in Florida for that matter. Go out and perform he way they did in Game 4, this game and eventually this series will be ours.

Fluster their powerplay and their throats might as well already be slit. Give them nothing. Forget about the opportunity to give yourself a chance to close it out at home and just win ONE game.

For those there, be heard and show some pride, we're all behind you from NJ. Hard times come, hard times go.

Let's go Devils.

I am in NYC for a booze cruise and will be stuck cutting through MSG on the way home so I need a big win and rags lose for the perfect sat night. I feel like we are going to see a healthy dose of the 3rd and fourth line tonight to set a physical tone and this game ends up being about who has better special teams. lGD let's crank this up!

this is a pivotal game. the loser will have to ponder the following game as their last for an extra game.

devils, its time. stay out of the box. keep up the PK. convert on the PP. take the bac crowd out of it. roll 4 lines. pepper theodore. hit them hard and often. we need a big game from kovalchuk/elias/parise. defense needs to play as a unit. lets do it. lets go devils.