GDT: Devils vs. Capitals

NYGDevils32

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt realise it was an early game :doh1:

Well done :clap::boogie: Cam :boogie::clap: !!!!

Cant win them all, i expected a loss today, it just seemed like a game no one was up for.

two draining games agaisnt your biggest rivals is gonna take it out of you.

Oh well.

On to the next game. :clap:

(anyone got a video link to cams goal)

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

I just got back from the game, and how sloppy it was. First off, congrats to Cam on his first ever NHL goal, that was really the only highlight we saw today. Even though he got his ass kicked in that fight, at least he talked the guy to make the crowd go nuts. The Devils were really sluggish throughout the game, but even when the Devils had their chances, they didn't get that extra bounce today, or any lucky breaks. The Caps goalie played well, saving 25+ shots. The Devils would of won today if they didn't let up not one, not two, but THREE breakaways for three goals. None of those were Marty's fault, it was the sluggish play of the Devils. Our PP was so bad, the Caps got a short-handed breakaway goal on us. Despite how bad the Devils played today, they still got two goals and only gave up four after letting three breakaways go right by them. So if the Devils don't give up any stupid breakaways tomorrow, then the Devils will win by a good amount.

Like I've said before, and I'll say it again, you can't win them all. Get em' back tomorrow Devils!

LETS GO DEVILS! :koolaid:

Bad loss for the Devils. Marty looked tired as did the whole team. The Devils never really got it going until the third period when it was too late. They had their chances but the Caps were ready to play today.

Nice 1st goal of his career by Janssen today and Pandolfo with his 100th assist of his career on Janssen's goal. Missed two points here and a bad loss on home ice. Two goals were bad for marty and the Devils today which decided the game. The short handed goal and the break way goal in the third period did in the Devils. The PK was good and the PP needs a lot of work.

Clemmy has to play tomorrow and give Marty a very well deserved day of rest. Hopefully the Devils bounce back tomorrow and give Clemmy his first win of the season.

Edited by SatansDevils

Janssen did not get his ass kicked. What fight were you watching? There was not much in that fight until Janssen took him down. There was a lot of holding and grabbing more than punching. Janssen got in some good shots and it was more like an even keel fight.

Lets hope for an Ottawa win over Buffalo and a Pittsburgh loss.

Edited by SatansDevils

So we need a scorer with size to make us a contender. With the cap space what it is, we would have to take out a big salary player, say Brodeur, and trade them off. Then we would be a lock to win it all.

Look. There is no savior coming. So if we're not a contender now, we won't be a week from now, so I guess we can all stop watching the games because this season is over.

So we need a scorer with size to make us a contender. With the cap space what it is, we would have to take out a big salary player, say Brodeur, and trade them off. Then we would be a lock to win it all.

Look. There is no savior coming. So if we're not a contender now, we won't be a week from now, so I guess we can all stop watching the games because this season is over.

Aw. :(