The Official "2012 Playoffs Excitement" Thread

Colin226

The top 2 seeds in the West lost game 1 and opposite happened in the East. The 4th seed from the East lost and the opposite happened in the West. Third seed Phoenix is leading 2-1 after 2 periods of play. Fla and NJ tomorrow and let's see we follow the trend or buck the trend.

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Flyers just seem to like scoring on the Pens. I hate both with my life. But ultimately, I'd rather face the Flyers in the next round. Detroit tied series 1-1 with a 3-2 win over NSH.

Flyers 8-5 Two Ffyer hatricks :\

Edited by BelieveinBrodeur

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

the devils cant face the flyers in the next round no matter what happens

Ugh I'd rather the flyers who we played fine with in the reg season. I'd rather them then Crosby or Malkin who killed us when Crosby returned. We only beat Pitt when Crosby was out. Flyers we have a better chance. Ilya isn't consistent, he wasn't tonight against Pitt either.

I hate both PA teams, but I think it's a riot that so many media pundits called for Pitts to win the cup. We'll see what happens in Philthy.

Poor Pierre, he's probably crying on Cindy's shoulder right now.

I hate both PA teams, but I think it's a riot that so many media pundits called for Pitts to win the cup. We'll see what happens in Philthy.

Poor Pierre, he's probably crying on Cindy's shoulder right now.

He actually seemed in love with the Flyers. He was raving about Bryz who in actuality was terrible.

2-1 LA, Brown breaks the tie with a SHG. It would be gold to see Vancouver down 2-0. Gold.

This. I hate the Nucks, I hope LA can pull it out, especially since the race to the playoffs in the WC came down to the last day. Van is the Pens of the West, per the media.

Nice job by Ottawa. Dan Boyle with those short jabs on Karlsson...gotta respond. Carkner pounded that ugly mofo Boyle in the corner.

Old time hockey baby! The rangers are not a physical team, gotta beat 'em up a bit