DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

Satans Hockey

I better hear this in 114!

You better leave 114 and come cheer with us for at least a little, is more like it!! lol.. I'm leaving the comfort of 226 to be loud and proud in 209.. If it's anything like last night (and I checked) there will be more than enough room for extras to join us in 209

You better leave 114 and come cheer with us for at least a little, is more like it!! lol.. I'm leaving the comfort of 226 to be loud and proud in 209.. If it's anything like last night (and I checked) there will be more than enough room for extras to join us in 209

unless someone sprinkles water on the 5 there were in there and they multiply like gremlins, its our section for the taking.

One final thought. If you guys come up with something clever after the HEY! when the team scores, it might not change what people say immediately, but over time and with the group growing it could. I'd make an attempt to get rid of the "You Suck" to something a lot more positive.

instead of YOU SUCK...what about 3 CUPS

Just purchased my tickets for tomorrow night.

It will be myself, plus 2 others.

sec 209, row 5, seats 14,15,16.

CANNOT WAIT! Any one hitting up hell's kitchen before the game?

Also, to the person who said they were able to email the devils and get clearance for the horn, can you pm me the email address?

I want to email them and get approval for a small drum.

Just purchased my tickets for tomorrow night.

It will be myself, plus 2 others.

sec 209, row 5, seats 14,15,16.

CANNOT WAIT! Any one hitting up hell's kitchen before the game?

Also, to the person who said they were able to email the devils and get clearance for the horn, can you pm me the email address?

I want to email them and get approval for a small drum.

Check your pm, I don't think we need a drum for the entire time(i think we could annoy too many people with that, but I'm not sure)

I think it would be great for the lets go devils chants though. I'm not sure how everyone else is going to react to all of this so we are really just going to be playing things by ear.

I'm glad this is coming around. I sit in 208 so it'll be nice to see 209 with some life again, it's been dead for much of the year :lol:

btw the facebook link in the original post doesn't work for me.

My only thoughts are that we should do the "I believe that we will win" chant before the game..

I believe that we will win as a chant? That seems a bit long-winded and doesn't really go in sing-song, I don't think it'll catch on. Maybe something simpler like 'We Believe!' after the 'Let's Go Devils' chant?

Satans Hockey, kudos to you mister. You did an awesome job of seeing this through and it's especially nice to see support like considering where the team stands right now. It's great seeing legitimate support for them. Great job man.

+1...and if you guys need any extras to help fill out the section I can move five paces over from 208. Not sure I actually know too many of the people going unfortunately, maybe a couple but I'll find the signs or whatever else you guys have to stand out :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

Really appreciate the effort. I'll be at the game but in a different section. Please though, for the love of god do NOT do the you suck chant after we score. If anything the cooler chant is "you stil suck" to the other team after it scores.

Edited by Daniel