GDT: Devils @ Thrashers 7:00 EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Devils playing well enough to win. Marty had a great 2nd period and has looked amazing since the blowout against the Flyers.

"Flower" was just pulled in the Pittsburgh game. Tried to break his goal stick in the runway and (after failing) nearly spun himself off his feet. Go Caps.

Should I feel comfortable with a 2-0 lead going into the third? Time will tell, I'm enjoying the last 5 periods of hockey, this looks like a team that wants to win! LGD

Just answered that question, way to go Travis LGD

Edited by DevsChamps3x

Devils playing well enough to win. Marty had a great 2nd period and has looked amazing since the blowout against the Flyers.

"Flower" was just pulled in the Pittsburgh game. Tried to break his goal stick in the runway and (after failing) nearly spun himself off his feet. Go Caps.

fleury pulled too? this night keeps getting better. i can rub it in my bro's face if they lose. too bad they won't be in danger of losing a playoff spot...

fleury pulled too? this night keeps getting better. i can rub it in my bro's face if they lose. too bad they won't be in danger of losing a playoff spot...

So a Princess and a flower have been pulledsmile.gif Good night so far!

Get Real continues his strive to be the biggest ass of all time by outing himself as a Boston Red Sox fan.

Outing? He's had the Sox mascot as his avatar for as long as I can remember.

Still doesn't change the fact that he's striving to be the biggest ass of all time though :P