itsfknnikp

My bio:

Been a big Devils fan since I was a child. I remember watching my Devils on a fuzzy reception on SportsChannel because my parents didn't have that cable plan (they eventually ordered it after realizing how messed up I was.) Since then I'd estimate that I've been to 150 games, including game 4 in 95 and game 7 in 2003.

With that said, the Rangers suck.

Been a big Devils fan since I was a child. I remember watching my Devils on a fuzzy reception on SportsChannel because my parents didn't have that cable plan (they eventually ordered it after realizing how messed up I was.)

My parents didn't want to shell out the extra $$ for SportsChannel, so for a good 15 years, minimum, I was a fan of a team that I rarely ever saw on TV. :rant: IMO, there's no telling how much that SportsChannel deal impeded the team's growth in this region.

Thank God I was too young and too into baseball to care, but I still remember asking my dad if we could buy it so I could watch the games.. Since coming on this forum I've become a super fan and you'll see I post all throughout the day.. I think I only had 300 posts like 4 weeks ago..

Welcome to the boards!! It's a great time

hey guys. i guess im the uber new guy. but doesnt bother me. devils fan since 95. ( i was born in 92 and had no clue what it was until i was 3 when i started to play) so please dont say im a front runner =P last season i shelled out about 500 dollars for tickets. went to about 65% of the home games.

hey guys. i guess im the uber new guy. but doesnt bother me. devils fan since 95. ( i was born in 92 and had no clue what it was until i was 3 when i started to play) so please dont say im a front runner =P last season i shelled out about 500 dollars for tickets. went to about 65% of the home games.

Carteret, eh? Do/did you go to CHS?

It's kind of weird seeing a person from Carteret on this board. It's even weirder that said person is 10 years younger than I. :evilcry: