N.F.L. Week 16

CRASHER

You talked sh!t about him for weeks. I said he would make the Pro Bowl and you scoffed, just like you are now.

You said he would make ALL-PRO

All-Pro <> Pro Bowl

IF he makes All-Pro and I HIGHLY doubt he will... then we can talk

until then, it's still a sham and always will be like all fan-voted all-star games are

least thank God this one does not decide home field advantage :P

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he doesn't have to work on his craft? After listening too him, I would not want him near my football team in ANY coaching capacity.

I'm saying he gets more slack then the lifetime broadcaster who was disappointed he had to talk about the bears during a moment of Brett Fraud masturbation and had to take his hands off his junk to talk about the ACTUAL GAME :P

You said he would make ALL-PRO

All-Pro <> Pro Bowl

IF he makes All-Pro and I HIGHLY doubt he will... then we can talk

until then, it's still a sham and always will be like all fan-voted all-star games are

least thank God this one does not decide home field advantage :P

He has a good chance to make All Pro second team. He will be right on the cutoff. My first team picks would be Chris Johnson and AP, with Second Team going to Jones-Drew and Ray....we will see. Like I said, most of the decision on who gets into the Pro Bowl is on the COACHES AND PLAYERS themselves. MLB deciding home field with the All Star Game is completely ridiculous!

Why would I weep??

Any all-star vote that lets the fans vote has NEVER had any real credentials in my eyes.... fans are IDIOTS and have no legit claim to vote players to these things.... then again most of the players in them could care less and won't go, even less will now that it's not in Miami... but you are a Rutgers alum/student... so I guess you're used to moral victories... enjoy B )

I've been on record here since football write-up one on how much I hate all-star games and give nominations no credence... hell Cedric Benson made it once... Mario Lemieux was voted in the NHL after playing 10 games

you couldn't pay me enough to watch those crapfests where no one hits and people tap dance getting hurt in them!

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/tag/_/name/09-afc-pro-bowlers

Baltimore Ravens tailback Ray Rice also made sense. I wondered if enough people recognized the special season Rice is having rushing the ball and catching out of the backfield. He didn't win the fan vote but gained enough respect from players and coaches to make his first Pro Bowl.

So there we have it. "Baltimore Ravens tailback Ray Rice also made sense. I wondered if enough people recognized the special season Rice is having rushing the ball and catching out of the backfield. He didn't win the fan vote but gained enough respect from players and coaches to make his first Pro Bowl." Looks like Ray getting in had NOTHING whatsoever to do with the fans....his PEERS put him in.....

So there we have it. "Baltimore Ravens tailback Ray Rice also made sense. I wondered if enough people recognized the special season Rice is having rushing the ball and catching out of the backfield. He didn't win the fan vote but gained enough respect from players and coaches to make his first Pro Bowl." Looks like Ray getting in had NOTHING whatsoever to do with the fans....his PEERS put him in.....

where's crasher now? i'd like to hear more about how a RB who is probably going to break 2000 yards from scrimmage doesn't deserve to be in the pro bowl, even though he got in because of the coaches and players

where's crasher now? i'd like to hear more about how a RB who is probably going to break 2000 yards from scrimmage doesn't deserve to be in the pro bowl, even though he got in because of the coaches and players

He or anyone else would be fighting a losing battle to try to say that Rice was not more than deserving of his nomination. He IS the Ravens offense. I said in a thread that he will be an "All Pro", and he jumped all over it. There are 2 RBs picked for the All Pro team, and 2 picked for the Second Team. I think he will be a Second Team selection this year along with Maurice Jones Drew. First Team Selections being Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson....

I'm at the same stance I was at when the Cowboys had 13 pro bowlers

the same stance I was at last year about the pro bowl

I'd have the same opinon if the sons I will never have make the pro bowl

it's a joke game (and now it's even worse being played BEFORE the Super Bowl)

I don't care about it

it has no credence to me and it never will

did you see me jumping up and down about Miles Autin?? NO

the game means nothing to me and it means nothing to the PLAYERS IN IT.. look how many skip out on it

make All-Pro and we'll talk

I've had this stance since Day One on the Pro Bowl and I will carry it to my miserable little grave, if you want to go up and down all get all giddy about it.. nice... have a fvcking cookie and pat yourselfs on the back... HOORAY!

Personally I kinda liked Rice when I was obligated to watch the Rutgers games and thought he'd be a nice pro, you people are making him into Jim Brown part 2 over here!! (BTW, nice fumble in the biggest game of the year Ray-Ray!)

and I said I could pick 4 better backs then him in the league and I DID

I still stick to that

and my assessment that back are a dime a dozen in the NFL now

I hope that smug cloud is helping shovel out the snow today!

I don't care about it

the game means nothing to me and it means nothing to the PLAYERS IN IT.. look how many skip out on it

I've had this stance since Day One on the Pro Bowl and I will carry it to my miserable little grave, if you want to go up and down all get all giddy about it.. nice... have a fvcking cookie and pat yourselfs on the back... HOORAY!

Personally I kinda liked Rice when I was obligated to watch the Rutgers games and thought he'd be a nice pro, you people are making him into Jim Brown part 2 over here!! (BTW, nice fumble in the biggest game of the year Ray-Ray!)

I still stick to that

Nobody ever disputed that the game is pretty meaningless. But as I pointed out earlier, PLAYERS DO CARE about being selected. Many times there is a bonus involved for them being selected, and it is an ego thing. All NFL players want to be considered among "the best". Players "skipping out on it" is meaningless; they will still get their Pro Bowl Selection Bonus, and they know that they were chosen to be there. Nobody said "Jim Brown Part 2", you just refused to ever get him credit because of your severe anti-RU agenda for whatever reason. 4 better backs? I think Ray is in the #4 slot right now....(btw, Rice has 3 fumbles, 3 fumbles lost...compare that to 7 fumbles/6 lost for AP, Chris Johnson 2/2, MJD 1/1) Not too bad.....he is DEFINITELY having a top 4 season...

Edited by ThreeCups

I don't care about it

I still stick to that

He's not one of the top 4 best backs in the league yet, but I think he's having one of the top 4 SEASONS...which, for all pro, is all that (should) matter

Mangini_Bonaparte.jpg

5 Victories in the last 20 Games coached (between Browns & Jets) for Mangina.

.......will the Beaver ever be a semi-successful Head Coach in the NFL?

:lol::lol::lol: I just spit up my coffee

Not sure what the future holds for Mangini. The Browns have gotten it together somewhat after looking like the most inept team in NFL history. They're still miles behind the rest of that division in talent, lacking at nearly every position.

He's not one of the top 4 best backs in the league yet, but I think he's having one of the top 4 SEASONS...which, for all pro, is all that (should) matter

I think it is debatable whether he is a top 4 back or not....I think he is definitely included in the conversation. Correct on the All Pro front...he is having a top 4 season for sure, and has a very good chance at being selected for the Second Team...