Letsgoavalanche.com

sammyk

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you? 6?  Do people grow up and learn to spell, you show your ignorance when you type....

Your a pathetic example of a Devils fan....

Hmm...apparently you didn't learn much either. :D

Hey, hot shot: maybe you mean you'RE, not YOUR.

If you'RE going to go and rip people like that, maybe you should take a big 'ole taste of YOUR own medicine....

It seems like this thread has gone down the crapper. I think I just might follow iggy and bow out of this one, no need to put myself through some more board bickering.

Hell of a thread going, here.

Sad to see I missed posting when the replies were relevant to the topic at hand. I'm disappointed with the HoSBT. Oh well, life goes on.

And yet another thread deteriorates into board bickering... but this time we have some Avs fans to stoke the fires. Great.

I'm out.

What are you? 6?  Do people grow up and learn to spell, you show your ignorance when you type....

Hmm...apparently you didn't learn much either. :D

Hey, hot shot: maybe you mean you'RE, not YOUR.

If you'RE going to go and rip people like that, maybe you should take a big 'ole taste of YOUR own medicine....

I'm not going to start sh!t, but come on.

RD...Dew asks for it...The guy doesn't know any better...He will hit the ignore ASAP... :blink:

And just thought I would mention, I HATE IT :angry: when people are ALWAYS correcting ones spelling. Not all of us are journalists (and NO RD that is not directed to just you, because I understand your type...I have one at home...jk :P ).

Thanks! Now have a nice day! B)

Dew, backoff, don't speak on what you know nothing of....any disgruntled fan from another team thinks thats what happened, softens the blow from having to hear what a great team it was all the time....just because the Bruins are dedicated to losing doesn't mean Ray had to be, F*CK LOYALTY, especially when the Bruins broke their loyalty to Ray first....

Oh puleez...Adam Oates even said RayRay did what I said he did...disgruntled???? Excuse me but what dew I have to be disgruntled about? The fact that my team is owner of the Stanley Cup again??? As for loyalty...you must be a new gener or one helluva sick old timer, that thinks the world owes you something and loyalty means squat...what have you done for me yesterday...as for the Bruins...they can dew the same thing that the Avs can dew....SUCK EGGS RAW AND ROTTEN...now if you will excuse me, must be time for your cookies and milk....run along :puke::puke::puke:

What are you? 6? Do people grow up and learn to spell you show your ignorance when you type....there was alot more to that Bourque situation than you know about, or care to admit....he owed Boston NOTHING, they didn't fulfill their promise to him, so he fulfiled a promise to HIMSELF!

I know loyalty, and if my boss promised me something, I'd expect it, not cheap imitations, or pathetic substitutes, i'd do whats best for me, because as long as he's getting paid, he owes noone anything....???

My spelling is just fine...so is my grammar...can you say the same? As a friend once had in his signature "You know you have won the debate when they challenge your spelling"...ignorance...nope...ignorance is telling a lifetime Bruins fan that you know more about the Bruins than they dew...I know what I know from reading and talking to real live fans of different teams...you know live not virtual people...you must be part of RayRay's undies to know so much more than the real Bruins fan on this forum...now last 2 items to address...I am old enough to probably be your mother or perhaps grandmother...a pathetic Devils' fan I am not however a pathetic Devils' fan is light years ahead of being a Crapalanche fan...deal with it :evil:

RD...Dew asks for it...The guy doesn't know any better...He will hit the ignore ASAP... :blink:

And just thought I would mention, I HATE IT   :angry: when people are ALWAYS correcting ones spelling. Not all of us are journalists (and NO RD that is not directed to just you, because I understand your type...I have one at home...jk :P ).

Thanks! Now have a nice day!  B)

Einstein...I am not a guy....I am capable of knowing I can make my virtual environment what I want it to be and have no need to try and impress folks with pictures or having a need to know what folks look like...btw...congrats on fitting into the clique perfectly...they assimilated you much quicker than expected...now dew yourself a favor and try to really ignore me...if you have the guts which I doubt :lol:

Ok guys, I never thought this would get this out of hand......

I felt it necessary to set the Bourque record straight, since I'm the one from Boston who has to read the constant misconceptions.

It's really sad when some must resort to snide remarks and name calling, since last I checked, most of us here are adults. The thing that I find ironic about all this is that the youngins you would expect to be the ones behind this are the ones who are staying out of it..............

That much being said, I'm going to repost my original post in this thread and highlight some important points for some of you to sit and think about:

twisted elegance Posted: Jul 29 2003, 09:57 AM

what a retard.....

Seriously folks, and I'm only going to tell you guys this one time..

Some of you know I lurked here for about 2 years before ever being prompted to post, that I'm a Bruins fan first and foremost, and that I used this board and CrasherLine to follow Pando (who I've followed since his BU days) and eventually, in time, the Devils. My main reasons for not posting from the beginning were time (the old computer was a dialup) from reading through all the posts, and basically, not wanting to intrude. From reading what the members posted, though, what I found was a membership of the most level headed, cordial posters I had encountered.

What you may not remember is the thread that infuriated me enough to start posting. I'll never forget it. The thread was titled Boston Fans = Savages. Probably wasn't the best way to start my postings here, but even though my first post was defending all us "ma$$holes", you all still accepted me.

I always figured SBT was an Avs fan, and yet this board always treated him with respect and dignity, never discounting his opinions solely based on the fact he wasn't a Devs fan first. Most boards memberships will immediately trash a non fan's opinions, whether or not there is validity to them, solely because they root for the opposition. This is something I've never encountered here. This group consistently conducts itself with a class and dignity, and a respect for other's opinions, that boards like ESPN only drool about.

So, with that all being said, I, for one am glad I started posting here, and as for "the" SBT/HOS? Well, all in all, I guess it's his loss, isn't it?

Now, with that being said, remember, disagreeing with someone is always acceptable, debating something is healthy, but this has really gotten out of hand.

WTF is going on down here? How about we all inhale to the count of 10 and exhale to the count of 10. Here's Has' post as a calming exercise: Chill. Sheesh people, let's relax a bit. We're all in this for the long haul, let's try and be civil, eh? :uni:

Cut the sheeott, people!

:evil: Peace out!

bannana.gifbannana.gifbannana.gifbannana.gifbannana.gifbannana.gifbannana.gifbannana.gif