EQF Game 3 - Playoff GDT: Florida Panthers @ New Jersey Devils

NJCroMag

I'm bummed that we lost too, and I am aware of our recent playoff history. But still, we're down only 2-1. I still think we can beat them.

"Live with a man 40 years, share his house, his meals, speak on every subject. Then tie him up and hold him over the volcano's edge, and on that day, you will finally meet the man."

Damn, that's heavy.

If we somehow don't beat this terrible fvcking Florida team, Boston or Philadelphia are gonna take care of them in 4 or 5 games in the 2nd round. We are gifting one of those teams an easy way into the conference finals. I'm furious right now and not at the refs, I don't give a sh!t about the refs. There was no reason for Elias to take the penalty he did which lead to the Panthers first goal.

I also didn't get to see the replay but Parise needed to bury that chance with under a minute to go.

I'm so mad at this team tonight. The Panthers are a fvcking joke of a team who were almost the 8th seed and would have been swept by the Rangers if they were.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Damn, that's heavy.

Don't give me too much credit, I stole it from Firefly. I'm not creative, just geeky.

I hope he slashes their fvcking tires, bag skates them, and makes them fvcking sleep there tonight. They deserve it.

The last thing I want to read tomorrow is that they got an optional skate and a day off because they "play better when they have the rest." so much for that theory.

This game just broke my heart. I really feel for you folks who were there having to watch this live.

missed part of the game tonight. but dam we are the better team. if the world turns like its suppose to do the better team will win in the end. I like the offense but there are sometimes were there are two many people up and once the get it past the neutral zone its a 3-2. and kovy please sit him longer he conserves energy and not does not move all 60 minutes. i'd rather have bernier in there. uggh after tonight. maybe we gan see a game where we actually okay well. i know its a tough decisoion but start hedberg and shoot the puck clemmenson in the foot. he is good and need to be taking off his game. what a way to go to bed tonight pissed. I feel mad dogs passion. cmon guys play devils hockey. tighten up hire jacques agin for the rest of the series. agree with you to triumph

I don't post much, but I was there tonight. I spent a fortune on my seats, and I have been for more then a decade (Season ticket holder since 1999). I have watched this team win cups and lose cups, I have seen them win and lose playoff games. However, I have never seen a team play the final 8 minutes on home ice the way this team did tonight. I will be there thursday, and for the rest of the playoffs if we are there, because I am a true fan. But I was truly embarrassed by this team tonight, I am not going to go on same rampage, saying I'm canceling my seats blah blah blah, but I gotta tell you, WOW DID THAT HURT. Hope we can bounce back, but I have little faith in this team after that last 8 minutes. Did anyone else notice Zajacs poor play tonight? I thought he and kovy looked awkward out there.

cmon guys play devils hockey. tighten up hire jacques agin for the rest of the series.

We've choked with Jacques. We've also choked with Sutter. We've failed to close out games with Lou. We underachieved in '04 with Burns. We were an epic disaster with Mac. At some point (Mac excluded, probably) it isn't on the coach.

I don't post much, but I was there tonight. I spent a fortune on my seats, and I have been for more then a decade (Season ticket holder since 1999). I have watched this team win cups and lose cups, I have seen them win and lose playoff games. However, I have never seen a team play the final 8 minutes on home ice the way this team did tonight. I will be there thursday, and for the rest of the playoffs if we are there, because I am a true fan. But I was truly embarrassed by this team tonight, I am not going to go on same rampage, saying I'm canceling my seats blah blah blah, but I gotta tell you, WOW DID THAT HURT. Hope we can bounce back, but I have little faith in this team after that last 8 minutes. Did anyone else notice Zajacs poor play tonight? I thought he and kovy looked awkward out there.

I also noticed zajac and kovy. Add volchenkov to the list as well.

I've honestly had it with the gutlessness, the lack of urgency from these clowns. Say whatever you want- that was a GUTLESS display by the Devils tonight. GUTLESS. HEARTLESS. Its the same old story- oh we got 3 goals, oh great, fvcking whootdee-doo, game over, we don't need to score anymore. fvck you you gutless fvcking turds. You deserve every fvcking ounce of venom the fans throw your way. And this isn't just about tonight. Its about every mothercuking fvck job since 2008. fvcking clowns.

I also noticed zajac and kovy. Add volchenkov to the list as well.

I really think something's going on with A-train. He didn't play the last game in the regular season with the "flu." We all know about Lou and the "flu." I think we'll probably find out when we're done what's really up with Volchy.

I'm waiting for a pic of Booker in a Panthers jersey to rub salt into the wound

I honestly wonder if these other teams laugh at the Devils in the locker room after these playoff games. I wonder if they sit there and say 'Wow- that was a lot easier than we thought it would be'. I mean, the Panthers had to have a good laugh after that game amongst themselves. They probably never thought it would be so easy to overcome a 3-goal deficit on the road in the playoffs, in a hostile building. They had to chuckle at just how easy it was for them. What a fvcking embarassment.

I didn't think it was possible to feel worse than I did after Game 7 against Carolina, but this game did it. That one was heartbreaking, but this one was infuriating and a bit sad. Marty's career is forever going to be marred by this fiasco now, the way Glavine's was after the end of the 2007 season. Yes he stunk and gave the game away, and yes the refs were awful too but the rest of these gutless, pathetic losers deserve just as much venom. Just inexcusable. I don't think I ever screamed 20% as much at the team than I did tonight, and they deserved every word. I only felt sorry for my poor friend, who had to endure my Bruce Boudreau-style meltdown and the team's :P

I honestly wonder if these other teams laugh at the Devils in the locker room after these playoff games. I wonder if they sit there and say 'Wow- that was a lot easier than we thought it would be'. I mean, the Panthers had to have a good laugh after that game amongst themselves. They probably never thought it would be so easy to overcome a 3-goal deficit on the road in the playoffs, in a hostile building. They had to chuckle at just how easy it was for them. What a fvcking embarassment.

This...times a thousand.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I didn't think it was possible to feel worse than I did after Game 7 against Carolina, but this game did it. That one was heartbreaking, but this one was infuriating and a bit sad. Marty's career is forever going to be marred by this fiasco now, the way Glavine's was after the end of the 2007 season. Yes he stunk and gave the game away, and yes the refs were awful too but the rest of these gutless, pathetic losers deserve just as much venom. Just inexcusable. I don't think I ever screamed 20% as much at the team than I did tonight, and they deserved every word. I only felt sorry for my poor friend, who had to endure my meltdown and the team's :P

I feel sorry for anyone that sat near me tonight. I apologize if it was anyone on this board. The game ended 2 hours ago, and I haven't really calmed down that much. I've never been as downright irate at these guys as I am right now. fvcking losers with a loser attitude. They can all fvck off.

Got any better ideas? Well.......

Yeah. Forfeit.

I didn't think it was possible to feel worse than I did after Game 7 against Carolina, but this game did it. That one was heartbreaking, but this one was infuriating and a bit sad. Marty's career is forever going to be marred by this fiasco now, the way Glavine's was after the end of the 2007 season. Yes he stunk and gave the game away, and yes the refs were awful too but the rest of these gutless, pathetic losers deserve just as much venom. Just inexcusable. I don't think I ever screamed 20% as much at the team than I did tonight, and they deserved every word. I only felt sorry for my poor friend, who had to endure my meltdown and the team's :P

I'm right there with you. I try not to curse at games but I easily made up for it tonight. I haven't been this aggravated since the 08 playoffs. The Carolina game was more of a shock cause it happened so fast.

I didn't think it was possible to feel worse than I did after Game 7 against Carolina, but this game did it. That one was heartbreaking, but this one was infuriating and a bit sad. Marty's career is forever going to be marred by this fiasco now, the way Glavine's was after the end of the 2007 season. Yes he stunk and gave the game away, and yes the refs were awful too but the rest of these gutless, pathetic losers deserve just as much venom. Just inexcusable. I don't think I ever screamed 20% as much at the team than I did tonight, and they deserved every word. I only felt sorry for my poor friend, who had to endure my Bruce Boudreau-style meltdown and the team's :P

This...times a thousand.

Were you in section 116 by any chance? Hahaha

Inside i was insidious, but i sat starring at the ice like i was dreaming. They played like they didn't know it was playoffs time. It was eapecially painful in light of all the other fantastic matchups. Simply speechless.

Edited by Biggie B

This game pretty much sealed the deal for Parise's departure from the Devils and I don't blame him..

This team is an absolute disgusting embarrassment.

They'll lose in 6.

Clemmenson gets the last laugh and deserves it.

RT @TGfireandice Zach Parise: “A three-goal lead in your own rink and you lose the game, that’s unacceptable right now,”

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3