Manny Ramirez Suspended for Steroids

Top Shelf

How did this leak?

And how come A-Rod has not been blamed yet?

Right now all they are saying on FAN is his drug test came back positive. So no other info right now other then that. And I'm sure Selena Roberts will write another book blaming it on A-Rod. He is also the reason for the war in Iraq, poverty, the economy and the reason for the Titanic sinking.

Edited by Top Shelf

Right now all they are saying on FAN is his drug test came back positive. So no other info right now other then that. And I'm sure Selena Roberts will write another book blaming it on A-Rod. He is also the reason for the war in Iraq, poverty, the economy and the reason for the Titanic sinking.

:lol:

I'm waiting for Schilling to hold a press conference at 4pm to weigh in on the story. In his world we all give a sh!t what he has to stay. I'm sure this is a story he can't wait to chime in on. In fact, he is probably posting about it as we speak on the Sons of Sam Horn board under his handle Gehrig38. (No that is not a joke- he really does that)

Dodgers are 20-8 and 12-0 at home so far this season the best in MLB. Their true tests are coming up now as they will play tougher teams and now without Ramirez. It will be interesting to see if they still play well or this drama will ruin their good start of the season.

Not really suprised another big name was busted. Good thing the Mets did not go out and sign him. Phew.

IMO, there will be more big names busted in the near future...

So Ramirez was on that list of names and more will leak out from the 100+ list of names.

Who will be next? MLB took another bad hit today and this is such a tarnished sport and league now.

Boras said Manny didn't test positive for steroids, but a drug that was prescribed for a condition he has. Well, a slight change from the "I bought something at GNC..."

Somewhere Canseco is beating off in front of a mirror. And hey, Manny's the first Red Sox linked to anything unsavory. Sure, he isn't a Sox now and there might-mabye be some truth to this prescription drug sh*t, but this PED link to the Sox is likely the best we're gonna get get. Tomorrow it'll come out that Robinson Cano tested positive for boli.

Edited by Top Shelf

I'm waiting for Schilling to hold a press conference at 4pm to weigh in on the story. In his world we all give a sh!t what he has to stay. I'm sure this is a story he can't wait to chime in on. In fact, he is probably posting about it as we speak on the Sons of Sam Horn board under his handle Gehrig38. (No that is not a joke- he really does that)

wow, you were not kidding when you said 2004 still stings. the manny for bay trade looks better all the time.

ESPN Radio is saying he was taking a drug normally prescribed to boost sexual performance(drive?), for women, and it's similar in nature to what Balko was giving guys like Bonds.

It's a drug(HCG) normally used by women who were on steroids to get their fertility going again. It jump starts their natural production of testosterone again once the artificial ones from the steroids kick in.

Edited by Devils731