Quick question about the arena

AugustBurnsdeVs

Somebody here probably knows the answer, i noticed the last few games i went to that in the upper level on each end it used to be all open on the concourse where you can see down to the game, but now theyre closed off. When it was open it made the arena look nicer IMO and its nice if youre buying food at the time. Anybody know why they closed it off now?

Somebody here probably knows the answer, i noticed the last few games i went to that in the upper level on each end it used to be all open on the concourse where you can see down to the game, but now theyre closed off. When it was open it made the arena look nicer IMO and its nice if youre buying food at the time. Anybody know why they closed it off now?

I'm not really sure what you're talking about. Could you clarify? Using proper english would help here too. I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi. I'm just saying that it interfered with your post in this case.

I'm a season ticket holder in 120 and I'm pretty sure they only use the curtains right before the opening video to make it as dark as possible, and sections 101-108 do not have open concourses, they only have that small aisle. Sections 117-124 have the open concourses and I always see people standing around. I'm not sure if the ushers eventually tell them to take their seats.

Edited by Zubie#8

I think Zubie is right, as an ice resurfacer driver I don't think the curtains that far away from the ice have any effect on the ice temperature. There is already much more heat escaping the concourse through all the other seating area entrances and Fire and Ice Lounges that aren't covered by curtains. Not a bad guess though. And yeah the open concourse has always been on only one side for whatever reason.

I'm a season ticket holder in 120 and I'm pretty sure they only use the curtains right before the opening video to make it as dark as possible, and sections 101-108 do not have open concourses, they only have that small aisle. Sections 117-124 have the open concourses and I always see people standing around. I'm not sure if the ushers eventually tell them to take their seats.

I'm pretty sure this is correct