Santorum: "Absolutely we hope that his policies fail"

That's right, BO is already an epic failure because after about 40 days and 40 nights he hasn't been able to reverse the disasterous policies of the Bush Administration / Republican sycophants. :rolleyes: Amazing.

Not quite. He has taken as far left a course as possible. The worst possible tact he could have taken. That's disastrous.

What happened to governing from the center?

Not quite. He has taken as far left a course as possible. The worst possible tact he could have taken. That's disastrous.

What happened to governing from the center?

Really? This is "as far left a course as possible"? Where is my universal health care? Where is my nationalization of the oil companies? Where is my 90% tax on incomes over $1M?

Most of what Obama has proposed is pretty moderate. Not compared to Bush or the lunatics running the modern GOP but in general it is.

Really? This is "as far left a course as possible"? Where is my universal health care? Where is my nationalization of the oil companies? Where is my 90% tax on incomes over $1M?

Most of what Obama has proposed is pretty moderate. Not compared to Bush or the lunatics running the modern GOP but in general it is.

Moderate for complete loons like you, maybe.

Not mainstream Americans.................who obviously have shut you out since you were born, thus your bitter anger.

Moderate for complete loons like you, maybe.

Not mainstream Americans.................who obviously have shut you out since you were born, thus your bitter anger.

Those main stream American's elected this man, or were you not paying attention in November? and despite your ranting and raving about how you think main stream America think's he is doing a bad job, every poll says other wise, and in 3.5 years main stream America will vote him in for 4 more years.

I get it, you don't like him, why you think you are entitled to speak for the majority though is quite baffling.

Those main stream American's elected this man, or were you not paying attention in November? and despite your ranting and raving about how you think main stream America think's he is doing a bad job, every poll says other wise, and in 3.5 years main stream America will vote him in for 4 more years.

I get it, you don't like him, why you think you are entitled to speak for the majority though is quite baffling.

The DOW likes him

Hello 2000

That was after the Dums took over Congress

So when the market crashes when we have a republican president, it's congress's fault. When the market continues to crash when we have a democratic president, it's his fault.

Your three legged stool is missing a leg.

I do not agree with the bailout, nor (obviously) did I vote for Obama but I think it is wrong to hope this fails... sorry Jimmy, I usually agree with you, but this smacks of "it's my ball and I'm going home" type mentality. You can disagree and protest the course we are taking all you want but hoping for failure is not cool. That's like saying since you didn't support the war in Iraq you are rooting for casulties, which I know you aren't. There are different roads that will lead America back but hoping we find dead ends that will damage us more before we find the right road is, IMHO, unAmerican.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.