Our house now!! :D

UnderDogX

Guess we can get something a little interesting going since this will be the new all around non hockey sports forum.....

Give us your Favorite non hockey sport and your favorite team for that sport...any other little facts or such you want to add feel free :)

I'll go first even though I'm pretty sure it's well known! :)

Favorite Non-hockey Sport: Football

Favorite team: of course the Dallas Cowboys!!

Guess we can get something a little interesting going since this will be the new all around non hockey sports forum.....

Give us your Favorite non hockey sport and your favorite team for that sport...any other little facts or such you want to add feel free :)

I'll go first even though I'm pretty sure it's well known! :)

Favorite Non-hockey Sport: Football

Favorite team: of course the Dallas Cowboys!!

man we need to get some other threads in here to weed out the soccer talk :P

I live and die with my football and hockey ... I think you know the teams by now too....

and there is always SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT TOO :thumbsup:

Motocross, CMRC team is Blackfoot Honda that is based out of Calgary.

Jean Sebastien Roy was until last year their top rider. I've loved JSR ever since an ex popped in a tape of a national motocross and there was this little french dude that was flying through the whoop section and rode with such amazing style and grace. JSR owns Canadian Motocross. Holler

I hate what they've made ECW into but I still hear the letters "ECW" and think maybe some day it can be awesome again, even when it can't...so I'm biting, what happened at One Night Stand?

It won't... it will be WWECW forever now :doh1::argh:

Well the Hardys vs Team Angle was AWESOME :clap:

Cena Fu-ing Kahli off the bulldozer was cool.. the rest was VERY forgettable...

the best part of Mark Henry vs Kane was the dish going out

a PUDDING MATCH !?!? :blink:

RVD had some NASTY kicks on Orton though

Wow...that's how far removed from wrestling I've gotten, most of what you said is Greek to me.

Jeff Hardy is back? Who's on Team Angle?

How did a bulldozer become involved?

Mark Henry is still alive, let alone still a professional wrestler?

Pudding match?

I can watch any sport realistically.

The question asks favourite non-hockey sport but hockey isn't my favourite sport although nothing compares to the Stanley Cup. My favourite sports team is the Devils.

My favourite sport might be basketball but I don't think I could really choose. I am basically a sports junkie and watch all the 4 major sports and a lot of tennis when I can.

Basketball team: Toronto Raptors

Baseball team: Toronto Blue Jays

Football team: Carolina Panthers

Edited by devilsrule33

Favorite : Soccer: Chelsea FC (TZ : Henry who :P cant remember him playing for arsenal this year :P)

NFL: Giants : i dont know much but when there is nothing on tv in the summer i go with the giants.

MLB: I used to like the Yankies, only because when i was first getting into metal i liked limp Bizkit, dont really follow anyone in particular, still like the Yankies and will cheer for the Mets as well, NY sport really.

NBA: Nets, just because they are in jersey, for now.

NASCAR: sucks

Favorite : Soccer: Chelsea FC (TZ : Henry who :P cant remember him playing for arsenal this year :P)

NFL: Giants : i dont know much but when there is nothing on tv in the summer i go with the giants.

MLB: I used to like the Yankies, only because when i was first getting into metal i liked limp Bizkit, dont really follow anyone in particular, still like the Yankies and will cheer for the Mets as well, NY sport really.

NBA: Nets, just because they are in jersey, for now.

NASCAR: sucks

Yup..I only watch SmackDown matchs on Youtube.com, Because Raw=Crap(Cena.)Ecw=Crap.(RvD should go to Tna..) So..I guess the only decent show is Smackdown.Since Edge is my favourite wrestler..So thats GOOD :D

I'll give Cena credit... I think he takes too much sh!t in the same way that everyone bashes Geroge Bush because "it's the cool hip thing to bash him" and most people don't see the WORLDS of improvement in his workrate and his promos have even gotten better again, HE HAD A THREE STAR MATCH WITH UMAGA for Christ's Sake, and that's half a step from working with a broom stick and he's even had DECENT matches with Khali too which is impressive!!!!

WWE- the SHOWSTOPPA! because I had a wall shrine to him when i was 14..."he's just a sexy boy....."

I'll give Cena credit... I think he takes too much sh!t in the same way that everyone bashes Geroge Bush because "it's the cool hip thing to bash him" and most people don't see the WORLDS of improvement in his workrate and his promos have even gotten better again, HE HAD A THREE STAR MATCH WITH UMAGA for Christ's Sake, and that's half a step from working with a broom stick and he's even had DECENT matches with Khali too which is impressive!!!!

WWE- the SHOWSTOPPA! because I had a wall shrine to him when i was 14..."he's just a sexy boy....."

Well he's finally getting his knee fixed thankfully....

one of the people I go to see the PPVs with at Hooters is a MAJOR HBK Mark... she paid $400 to sit thrid row for Summer Slam.... just to have him go get knee surgery... I want her to bring a sign that says

I PAID $400 TO SEE HBK HAVE HIS SURGERY!!!!

Yeah..But cena is Boring...He only knows 5moves, and i'm tired to see him overcome the Odds.Yes, his promos are getting better..But, i can't stand Tna, because i can watch it on Rds but the two guys who anime the Show, are both stupid.They talk over the guy who comments the wrestling, so you actually understand nothing

Cena knows more moves then that... again it's part of the rep on him...he's not a BAD wrestler... no one minded when it was punch.. punch... and MORE punching with the Rock... or Hogan's punch, rake, kick, LEG DROP garbage! Cena at least TELLS A STORY in his matches (remember that idea?)

Be glad, Don West is FAR worse an announcer.... calling the Road Dogg SEVERLY concussed last month... well no sh!t genius...a concussion by NATURE is severe!!!!

The Wrestling PRODUCT is WORLDS better in TNA... mostly Christian and his boys though!