Something about this board doesnt agree with IE11

Blown01NJ

You guys tards? IE 11 is not an old browser. You must have heard some wanna be geek say chrome and FF were better. I've used them all and I still prefer IE. Chrome is a mess.

No, but FF is totally better and the joke is that IE hasn't been a worthwhile browser in at least a decade. They're gonna have to put out at least 3-4 quality versions of IE before anyone even wants to try it again.

You guys tards? IE 11 is not an old browser. You must have heard some wanna be geek say chrome and FF were better. I've used them all and I still prefer IE. Chrome is a mess.

lol I knew there were console wars but never heard of browser wars... Tbh I use IE at work and rarely have problems but use Firefox on my personal computers.

Guys, let's chat about IE on ICQ while I work on my Geocities page. Are any of you on Friendster?

I can't chat now I'm stuck fording the river on Oregon trail. And then after that I need to figure out how to build power lines in sim city.

Only after using the cheats to unlock the Great White Shark in Odell Down Under and eating everything in existence.

Ah..childhood..