Allllllllll by myselffffffffff

Weekes Head

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and by the way...no ones answered my question yet...I even used pictures! :(

I think some post got deleted... I don't know why, though.

Which ones? What did they say?

They all seem to be there still... :noclue:

EDIT: :rant:

Edited by sammyk

Let's see here...

RoughDraft said, "...it's 3:15 am...and I'm..allllllllll by myselffffffffffffffff"

mrsheeps said, "Nope." (as in she wasn't the only one up)

sammyk wondered why RD turned into Eric Carmen, who did that song right?, at 3:15 AM

DevilMinder got it and found it funny.

Nieuwy25 explained the joke... perhaps the deleted post was someone who didn't understand it? Or am I hallucinating about this post?

sammyk wondered who was confused. Was there actually a deleted post? And he thought it was from the 70's, not the 80's...

Nieuwy25 said she thought DM was confused... aha! I think I solved it! When DM edits posts, the "Edited by:" line doesn't (necessarily) come up... he probably was confused but then edited it to a laughing smiley once he got the reference.

WCDF entered late and thought sammyk meant Eric Cartman, of South Park.

Crasher suggested the same thing.

sammyk asked, "WHO meant Eric Cartman?" Was it WCDF? No... was it someone else's deleted/edited post? Probably.

Then PK said the Who didn't record it... I don't know where that came from...

...and neither did sammyk.

Then everybody was just plain confused.

My theory: DM said something about Eric Carmen, like "Who is that?", or got him confused with Eric Cartman. Then, once it was explained, he edited his post, which came before the Carmen thing was confused, but the "Edited By:" line didn't show up because he's an admin.

It's a theory...

DevilMinder got it and found it funny.

Nieuwy25 explained the joke... perhaps the deleted post was someone who didn't understand it? Or am I hallucinating about this post?

sammyk wondered who was confused. Was there actually a deleted post? And he thought it was from the 70's, not the 80's...

Nieuwy25 said she thought DM was confused... aha! I think I solved it! When DM edits posts, the "Edited by:" line doesn't (necessarily) come up... he probably was confused but then edited it to a laughing smiley once he got the reference.

sammyk asked, "WHO meant Eric Cartman?" Was it WCDF? No... was it someone else's deleted/edited post? Probably.

My theory: DM said something about Eric Carmen, like "Who is that?", or got him confused with Eric Cartman. Then, once it was explained, he edited his post, which came before the Carmen thing was confused, but the "Edited By:" line didn't show up because he's an admin.

It's a theory...

Ahh negative Ghostrider!

If you check Nieuwy25s explanation of why she explained the "joke", it's because her browser didn't show DM's smiley right away and thought he didn't understand. So no deleted post there.

As for WCDFs Cartman comment, that came out of left field, and he never came back to explain. Wasn't sure if he was correcting me, or what. Seems CRASHER just went along with him...there's a CHANCE at a deleted post here, but an admin would hafta delete it, and why would they if the only thing it did was not make sense? However I doubt anything was deleted here...

Also, I don't think DM did anything to his post.

OK, I'm gonna go lie down now! :D

Yours is definitely more logical... though I don't get why Nieuwy would be confused by just an absent smiley... cause if the smiley didn't load, shouldn't the rest of the post been blank? Perhaps it was the wrong smiley? NOW I AM MORE CONFUSED.

Yours is definitely more logical... though I don't get why Nieuwy would be confused by just an absent smiley... cause if the smiley didn't load, shouldn't the rest of the post been blank? Perhaps it was the wrong smiley? NOW I AM MORE CONFUSED.

DMs entire post was the :rofl: smiley. He was simply laughing at what I said. So all she saw was what I had type (that he had quoted). So by quoting me and not saying anything, she probably thought he didn't understand.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.