Just joined

Cupwinner

Hey guys/gals. Just joined this site today. I was the third guy in the MSG show on Sunday. Devs26 went to DR.com and thats how I found out about this site. I hope to be able to talk some good hockey especially the Devils. I've been a fan since 1982 and am a season ticket holder for over 18 years. I usually don't miss a game. I'm in Florida the moment and went to the Panther game down here. I'll be back in time for the next home game. But just figured I'd drop in to say Hi and introduce myself.

The other 2 guys on the show did very well and I thought the show was pretty well produced. The ydid a "great" job of editting, I'll give them that much.

I meant for the game in Florida...

and what is this "good side" talk? Get off your kumbayaaaaa asses and come to the 230's!

I sat in section 133 row 13. I scalped the tickets outside for $40. They were $140 face. I was right behind the Devils bench and towards the blue line.

Edited by Cupwinner

I meant for the game in Florida...

and what is this "good side" talk? Get off your kumbayaaaaa asses and come to the 230's!

Why??

I sit in THE best section in professional sports (even though they've slacked this year) I at least know them all enough that I am ALWAYS amused each game B )

Hey guys/gals. Just joined this site today. I was the third guy in the MSG show on Sunday. Devs26 went to DR.com and thats how I found out about this site. I hope to be able to talk some good hockey especially the Devils. I've been a fan since 1982 and am a season ticket holder for over 18 years. I usually don't miss a game. I'm in Florida the moment and went to the Panther game down here. I'll be back in time for the next home game. But just figured I'd drop in to say Hi and introduce myself.

The other 2 guys on the show did very well and I thought the show was pretty well produced. The ydid a "great" job of editting, I'll give them that much.

Welcome aboard, Cupwinner. This is a great site. You'll most likely love it.

Also, nice job on the MSG program!

:gd:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey i'm new to the site too...what is it like being a season ticket holder? That's something I hope to have someday....and What is your most memorable moment at a devils game?

• 2 weeks later...