‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

On XM, they speculated the Blackhawks would move Kane to make room for Parise...

But I agree, it doesn't seem logical that Chi-town is where he lands up.

Watch that Parise for Kane stuff end up being true. (I still doubt it.)

On XM, they speculated the Blackhawks would move Kane to make room for Parise...

I guess, they are similar players. Zach will cost a little more and is older, but the Hawks could turn Kane for some blue chip prospects and picks. I have to believe that playing w/ Kane is one of their selling points though, I can't imagine the pitch is "hey take this guys spot!".

I guess, they are similar players. Zach will cost a little more and is older, but the Hawks could turn Kane for some blue chip prospects and picks. I have to believe that playing w/ Kane is one of their selling points though, I can't imagine the pitch is "hey take this guys spot!".

I agree with this. They do have Toews though and Kane has been rumored before, but I have to think they're trying to pair those guys up as well.

They can also move Sharp and a D-man like Hjalmarsson or even Montador/Oduya. They have some movable contracts. They also have 9 D-Men currently under contract with most of them making over 2 million. They can make it work without moving Kane. The one thing about their D-men is that half of them have NTCs, as do Sharp and Kane, altho Kane's doesnt kick in for a while, so he's movable anywhere now.

Hossa may actually be the most movable guy they have. He doesnt have a movement clause of any sort. His cap hit is also very palatable despite the length.

Edited by ghdi

Yeah really that'd be a major douche move on their part if they did flip Kane and tried to sell Zach on playing with him. Then again the Penguins used Paul Martin to recruit Zach and they've been trying to deal him lol.

It's logical if you want to go to Pittsburgh but feel like you can't go there to screw us over. Chicago has young talent, tradition and money just like the Pens. They're enough of a reasonable facsimilie.

Then again like someone said, half of these beat guys just seem to be piggybacking off each other anyway. We don't know what's true and what's not.

It's logical if you want to go to Pittsburgh but feel like you can't go there to screw us over. Chicago has young talent, tradition and money just like the Pens. They're enough of a reasonable facsimilie.

Then again like someone said, half of these beat guys just seem to be piggybacking off each other anyway. We don't know what's true and what's not.

Today seems like more of a clusterfvck than yesterday in terms of "news" or "buzz". The big difference today seems to be that we have a really good shot at keeping him, which I didnt think was very possible yesterday and of course this whole thing with Chicago being involved.

I think someone mentioned it here earlier, but the fact that there's really no information whatsoever on this (besides rumors that don't seem to have much behind them) just reeks of Devils.

Either we're still heavily involved, or Zach's been trained very well.

Unless they pull a Kariya and Selanne and sign one-year deals to come that's literally not possible, short of VBK winning Mega Millions in the last week.

They'd have to spike whatever Kool Aid Lou gives out with some of the glue that Єklund (2.3% accurate) sniffs.

• Like 1

See I'd love to see Zach back in jersey but after we made him captain and he wanted a cup contender team( I believe we were pretty damn close) the fact that he's even thinking about leaving us kinda upsets me . Don't you think?

See I'd love to see Zach back in jersey but after we made him captain and he wanted a cup contender team( I believe we were pretty damn close) the fact that he's even thinking about leaving us kinda upsets me . Don't you think?

NEGOTIATIONSSSSSSSSSS MAN.

What you see is false. And what you don't see is true.

It's all what big mind fvck.

I'd rather be upset with him next year while he's in uniform.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.