Devils party it up

mrthemike

Well this got the deadspin (obviously) treatment including a link to the thread. I guess it made the TMZ TV Show too.

http://deadspin.com/...eir-game-6-loss

sh!t man, I just wanted this whole thing to go away. Even though the players have no clue who I am, I genuinely care about them and don't want them to have to be embarrassed of their actions. It's a shame that this will get blown out of proportion.

A lot of pro athletes wives are like musicians wives---there is a certain level of understanding--- however the protocol of not having it thrown in their faces is usually a major rule. Hell, I know a certain NHL referees wife who is not only on board with the arrangement but plays by the same rules.

Regarding their "moral contributions to society," its very easy to judge our players when we see things like this, especially when they're part of an organization that likes to shroud internal matters in secrecy and in a hermetically sealed jar.

We're all sinners. Even Lou Lamoriello sins. Nothing to do about that. We're humans. Gotta ask God to forgive. And He will.

However, my issue is that they're not public with their shenanigans normally, and they picked the worst night of the year to exhibit their crappola, both on the ice and off.

Its been so long since we had this kind of drama, Flashdancers being the last time eh?

Funny that deadspin linked to us, I read that place all the time.

That thread turned out quite interesting. I don't think it can be repeated with the current crew though!

After surpassing the moral argument of the situation, these guys really have to be smarter. It's a hugely popular club in Los Angeles and there are cameras EVERYWHERE. Sure we don't care that they are out partying... but especially in Clarkson's case, his wife and brand new child are at home and I'm sure she isn't happy about it and is thinking of the prospects of being entitled to half of what he earns. Zubrus has a wife and special needs child at home, and so on.

I guess there's evidence of why Lou keeps this stuff under wraps as much as possible. One 10 minute compilation of videos can go a long way in changing the perception we have of players like this.

Not having any experience being a millionaire 20-something, i have to say none of this bothers me. Well, it bothers me that it all got filmed, but the actions themselves i could care less really. Not sure why so many assume every one of these guys is married or in some sort of committed relationship either.

Not having any experience being a millionaire 20-something, i have to say none of this bothers me. Well, it bothers me that it all got filmed, but the actions themselves i could care less really. Not sure why so many assume every one of these guys is married or in some sort of committed relationship either.

Because its a fact Clarkson, Zubrus and Poni are married

Clarkson's wife is at almost every game and they just had a kid.

Because its a fact Clarkson, Zubrus and Poni are married

Clarkson's wife is at almost every game and they just had a kid.

I still don't care. If there are issues between the guys and their wives, those issues are just that - between the guys and their wives. You don't know the whole story behind any of these clips, you've just seen some evidence that was specifically edited and made available to make the people in the shots look as bad as they possibly could. The people who make these videos disgust me, honestly.

yeah i dont care what they did after playing through a grueling stanley cup finals....now their wives will and should but as a fan im more interested in what they give on the ice

as long as the divorce doesn't effect their play in a bad way

that being said i was glad i didnt notice kovi or zach in the videos

yeah i dont care what they did after playing through a grueling stanley cup finals....now their wives will and should but as a fan im more interested in what they give on the ice

as long as the divorce doesn't effect their play in a bad way

that being said i was glad i didnt notice kovi or zach in the videos

Kovy is in the one with Marty I believe, it wasn't particularly damning though.