Jon Merrill recalled from Albany

gardenstatepkwy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like Rich Chere's just "guessing" there was a concussion based on him looking out of it after the crash. I'll wait for an official Devils announcement to get too worried. Either way, that looked scary, the blood was just flowing out. My girlfriend and I had our hands over our mouths for like 5 minutes, feel so bad for the kid.

Seems like Rich Chere's just "guessing" there was a concussion based on him looking out of it after the crash. I'll wait for an official Devils announcement to get too worried. Either way, that looked scary, the blood was just flowing out. My girlfriend and I had our hands over our mouths for like 5 minutes, feel so bad for the kid.

there sure was quite the amount of blood pouring off of him.. i believe they said he had a deep cut and took a whole bunch of stitches.

While there was a lot of blood, it doesn't have to be that bad. Cuts in your face and forehead bleed a lot even if it's not very big. I'm just worried about the concussion. No telling how long he might be out with one of those.