GDT SCF GAME 3: NJ DEVILS vs LA KINGS

lazer

If he chooses to leave, than good riddance. He has been an absolute GHOST this series, and his sorry attempt at backchecking on the Kopitar goal was pathetic...

Watching this team tonight is SO frustrating. How can you lay an egg like this when so much is at stake? Quick is in our heads and after the first goal we just fell apart....

It was a great run, and the Kings just have our number....

Parise's appeal to me was that of a hard worker who came up big in big situations. That's not something you sell the farm for and I'm sure some other team will pay him some outrageous amount. It's stupid gms and owners who set the market that leads to overpaid players.

It feels like months ago the game 6 win over the Rangers....

It almost has been months ago lol...five days between the end of that series and the SCF, two more days after Game 1. And still they look drained. Of course people are going to whine if we got swept, but I really think they maxed out. They even looked fried at the end of the Ranger series, but so was Lundqvist, that's the only reason we still got out of there alive.

I think people need to realize that it isn't so much the Devils as it is just LA (see: Quick) playing very well.

Devils were carrying the play before LA scored. Same story last two games. LA is just that good.

It's all Quick. The rest of the Kings aren't playing particularly well.

Sometimes you run into a hot goalie. That's hockey. But sometimes a hot goalie can get cooled off.

It ain't over yet, fvckers!

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

What sucks is people are going to say this is another 'Ranger letdown', like how we got smoked by Carolina after sweeping the Rangers, now we're getting smoked by LA after beating them in the ECF. What it really is, is us paying the piper for having to go to the wall in every series and overplaying our better players on too many nights cause of the goon squad. We really need to keep this fourth line next year, or a reasonable facsimilie so that Kovy/Elias/Zach don't get run into the ground again.

I do not think it is necessarily all a Ranger letdown. I think that is a small part of it, but I think 90% of it is that we ran into a team of destiny. They played well down the stretch of the regular season, and have been lights out in the playoffs. Quick has been playing on another planet and we can't get pucks past him...We played well enough to win the first 2 games and just couldn't get it done...

Tonight's game...a good enough effort to beat alot of teams, even with the god awful PPs...

The facts are that Stevens, daneyko, rafaslski and nieds all left in a short period of time and not one of them has been replaced. There is no size and not enough offensive punch or speed to make up for it. The devils d corp is made up of 5th and 6th d men. Go out and get dion phaneuf or something. The best devils teams have always been built from the back line up

Wait, you're saying the Devils weren't able to easily replace two HoF dmen, and another pretty great one? How about that..

Oh, and Phaneuf sucks. He really sucks, come on.

You're the one crying. Please stop this message board emo sh!t and just quit being a fan of the devils since you seem to think they are nothing but a$$holes and losers. Simple as that.

EMO sh!t? Only a fukkin p u s s y like yourself would even know what the fukk EMO is. By the way, who the fukk crowned you message board cop? Mind your own fukkin business. I'm not attacking you, but every fukking post I put up here you gotta act like a little fukkin ++++ cock-sucker and put your 2 fukkin cents in. Why dont you just start calling out every person on here who posts something negative out of frustration?

you're a fukkin loser. hehe.

Wait, you're saying the Devils weren't able to easily replace two HoF dmen, and another pretty great one? How about that..

Oh, and Phaneuf sucks. He really sucks, come on.

Please dude. They lost those great players and got nothing in return and have not made An effort to seriously replace them. You can't just say " we can't replace them" and depend on Andy green. It's the same type of d corp that failed them in recent playoff appeaeances

Edited by CaptainRafalski

EMO sh!t? Only a fukkin p u s s y like yourself would even know what the fukk EMO is. By the way, who the fukk crowned you message board cop? Mind your own fukkin business. I'm not attacking you, but every fukking post I put up here you gotta act like a little fukkin ++++ cock-sucker and put your 2 fukkin cents in. Why dont you just start calling out every person on here who posts something negative out of frustration?

Every post you have is about calling the devils pathetic and losers and they suck etc. I am far from a message board cop and I'm not the one calling you names like a child.

Everyone here is frustrated but you are one of the handful that is posting like you really hate this team.

Okay man, we get it. Whatever it is, we get it.

Give it a rest already, sheesh. Game's on

Every post you have is about calling the devils pathetic and losers and they suck etc. I am far from a message board cop and I'm not the one calling you names like a child.

Everyone here is frustrated but you are one of the handful that is posting like you really hate this team.

please.. it's getting old. I feel like i'm fighting with a psycho girlfriend who picks a fight with me every five minutes over the most miniscule of things. First of all, if you'd read throguh my posts you'd see plenty of postive pumped up things in support of this team. Again, get a life dude. take out your frustrations on the players on the ice who are shiiiting the bed and playing with zero pride. Not on your fellow fans.

What sucks is people are going to say this is another 'Ranger letdown', like how we got smoked by Carolina after sweeping the Rangers, now we're getting smoked by LA after beating them in the ECF. What it really is, is us paying the piper for having to go to the wall in every series and overplaying our better players on too many nights cause of the goon squad. We really need to keep this fourth line next year, or a reasonable facsimilie so that Kovy/Elias/Zach don't get run into the ground again.

THIS! So true ... this playoff run more or less cements that the days of the "goon squad" are nearing an end. Keep the guys together; four lines win, not 3.33 ;-)

Anyway I still have faith in this team, this series, but ... :urg: