The Rangers will win the 2017 Stanley Cup. It's a foregone conclus

'7'

They're done...this was their chance to win the series.  Now the Rangers'll win Game 7 at home as usual and be 16-3 in elimination games :rolleyes:

I don't know why but I'm somehow more confident with the Lightning playing a game 7 on the road. I think they're still too young and inexperienced to handle pressure at home, but it doesn't seem to bother them on the road. They won a game 2, game 5. They can certainly win a game 7

I don't know why but I'm somehow more confident with the Lightning playing a game 7 on the road. I think they're still too young and inexperienced to handle pressure at home, but it doesn't seem to bother them on the road. They won a game 2, game 5. They can certainly win a game 7

You're forgetting they're playing the Rags at MSG. They never lose a Game 7 at home. Tampa is finished. If I have to see the Rags in the Finals again next year (while the Devils are resting on the golf course) I'm going to punch a hole in my TV set.

You're forgetting they're playing the Rags at MSG. They never lose a Game 7 at home. Tampa is finished. If I have to see the Rags in the Finals again next year (while the Devils are resting on the golf course) I'm going to punch a hole in my TV set.

As well.

I don't know why but I'm somehow more confident with the Lightning playing a game 7 on the road. I think they're still too young and inexperienced to handle pressure at home, but it doesn't seem to bother them on the road. They won a game 2, game 5. They can certainly win a game 7

The Rangers are also more confident at home, especially in elimination games.  How many times does one team win three road games in a series anyway?

16-3...I really can't stand it, this is the all-time troll team.

The Rangers are also more confident at home, especially in elimination games.  How many times does one team win three road games in a series anyway?

16-3...I really can't stand it, this is the all-time troll team.

Devils have done that in a series on more than one occasion, so it can get done.

Never doesn't mean can't. It just means it hasn't happened yet. If I was gambling, I certainly don't think I could bet on the Lightning if it was a do or die/all out everything depended on it bet, but this bullsh!t about them never losing a game 7 at home is no reason to think it can't happen now. It just hasn't happened yet.

We saw what happened from game 4 in Tampa to game 5 at MSG, this was a virtual carbon copy type of game. The Lightning are talented enough to beat the Rangers at MSG in a game 7.

Edited by ghdi

Never doesn't mean can't. It just means it hasn't happened yet. If I was gambling, I certainly don't think I could bet on the Lightning if it was a do or die/all out everything depended on it bet, but this bullsh!t about them never losing a game 7 at home is no reason to think it can't happen now. It just hasn't happened yet.

We saw what happened from game 4 in Tampa to game 5 at MSG, this was a virtual carbon copy type of game. The Lightning are talented enough to beat the Rangers at MSG in a game 7.

For example the Packers never lost a playoff game in Lambeau but they did in 2002. Nobody ever came back from 3-0 down in MLB but it happened in 04. No 8 ever beat a 1 in the NBA and it happened with the Nuggest beating the Sonics. A ranked D1 team in Football never lost to a D2 team but App State won Again I have no idea what's going to happen in this series as its been baffling at times but its not impossible like some black magic or by will of God that it happens.

does bishop every get off the ice? wow what a flopping fool. and he has no clue where the puck is behind the net. these are big technical flaws. he's constantly guessing

Especially that one goal that was scored after he made that miraculous diving save. To pick himself back up, he twisted his body the exact opposite direction away from the puck carrier; just fundamental errors all around.

If he either:

1) doesn't get up, stays on the ice and tracks the puck, or

2) turns toward the puck carrier to pick himself up,

..that's not a goal, at an extremely pivotal moment of the game. And don't even get me started on like 3-4 of the other goals. A few defensive breakdowns, yes, but also very fundamental errors on his part. Most of the league's goaltenders save half of those chances, especially the first goal a few minutes in. If any other goaltender in the playoffs was in that game, Rangers score 2-3 goals.

Edited by DJ Eco

This thread is almost as bad as half our fans and some of the pro Rangers media. They won one game and outplayed the Bolts. But took stupid penalties which allowed them to tie it. The goalies were even with Bishop giving a great performance. I expect it to be a long series. 

Fyi from what I've seen of the Ducks, I'd make them the favorites. Granted. They didn't play great competition the first two rounds. But their combo of size, skill and physicality is scary. They also are deep at center similar to the Kings. Protect Andersen and the D has played well. Getzlaf and Perry are lethal. Kesler has made all the difference. I think they'll exploit the Hawks defense minus Rozsival which means even more minutes for Keith, Seabrook, Hjalmarsson and Oduya.

The troll arrives.

• Like 1

Either that or 2 lucky goals in the first 10 minutes and win 2-1.

Or 2 lucky goals in the final 10 minutes for a 2-1 win. Any way you slice it, they're going to win and it's going to be incredibly infuriating no matter how it happens. Edited by MadDog2020

They're done...this was their chance to win the series.  Now the Rangers'll win Game 7 at home as usual and be 16-3 in elimination games :rolleyes:

I honestly don't put much stock in that.  Theoretically, you can win 16 elimination games in one season.  You can only lose 1.  Kirk McLean was 2-1 in elimination games in the 94 Finals, never hear anyone bring that up.  

I honestly don't put much stock in that.  Theoretically, you can win 16 elimination games in one season.  You can only lose 1.  Kirk McLean was 2-1 in elimination games in the 94 Finals, never hear anyone bring that up.  

To be fair, he didn't have nearly the following nor publicity of a Bradly Cooper look-a-like. Lundqvist is so damn frustrating as an opposing fan cause you know that son of a bitch has a hidden horse shoe somewhere up his ass and it waits until the last possible second to run outta luck so it tortures most people, especially us.