GDT 7: Devils @ Senators aka first win of the season 730pm MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

Lets Go DEVILS!!

I'm pulling hard for Tedenby's luck to turn around. He eems like such a great and happy guy and he should bring some youthful exuberance to our veteran squad. Judging from people around here Tedenby's teammates seem to be his biggest/only fans and I'll always value their opinions of a player over the boards.

I would trade a loss tonight for a first win against the Rangers but hey that's just me.

The Devils have more of a chance to beat the Rangers realistically. One of them being Cory most likely between the pipes.

If the Devils win tonight, will we not hear from you again until they lose?

I think the key to this game is our defense playing better; limitting break aways and keeping the puck out of our zone for long periods. We have had way too many times were we are unable to cleaning get the puck out of our zone and force the action on the other end of the ice. If we do this well, I feel like the talent is strong enough to put up goals with our forcheck and cycle.

I actually think they're gonna win this one. They've had some time off, they're coming off a very disappointing loss, and urgency is hopefully setting in now that they're the only team without a win (also only one team in the league has fewer points). 

Let's hope PDB can make something happen and change up the pace for this game.

Also would it be too much to ask to win decisively? As in I'm not sitting there in the 3rd period praying to God they hold on? Please? I mean, we're due aren't we? 10 wins in 41, you'd think we'd be due to actually kick the sh!t out of another team for once. Sorry, I'm just not in the mood for this team and the bullsh!t way they lose games today, they better set things straight tonight.

I actually think they're gonna win this one. They've had some time off, they're coming off a very disappointing loss, and urgency is hopefully setting in now that they're the only team without a win (also only one team in the league has fewer points).

Let's hope PDB can make something happen and change up the pace for this game.

The team has been desperately trying to win for the last 40 regular plus season games now and I believe have only accomplished it 10 times or so. It's not that they don't want it. It's just at the point where they don't have the talent on the ice or behind the bench to win anymore. The defense is a major problem. They should have had at least 3 wins by now and the defense couldn't hold any lead the team has had thus far.

Also would it be too much to ask to win decisively? As in I'm not sitting there in the 3rd period praying to God they hold on? Please? I mean, we're due aren't we? 10 wins in 41, you'd think we'd be due to actually kick the sh!t out of another team for once. Sorry, I'm just not in the mood for this team and the bullsh!t way they lose games today, they better set things straight tonight.

I agree youre right, this team has been falling in the ranks for a while now (sorry cool-aid drinkers)

Boy if we lose tonight...Saturdays game against the rags will be make or break for this team/coach/season

Seriously... It's almost strategically timed for either team (Rangers or Devils) to turn around their season. A win for the Rags would mean two in a row and maybe their wins aren't "flukey" anymore; it'd also be a big upset in my opinion as DeBoer's Devils have had the Rangers' number for a few years (minus last year's last two contests toward the end).

A win for the Devils at home would obviously wake everyone up. The building will be full and it will be loud, so it's a really desperate must-win for either team. I'm nervous.

Seriously... It's almost strategically timed for either team (Rangers or Devils) to turn around their season. A win for the Rags would mean two in a row and maybe their wins aren't "flukey" anymore; it'd also be a big upset in my opinion as DeBoer's Devils have had the Rangers' number for a few years (minus last year's last two contests toward the end).

A win for the Devils at home would obviously wake everyone up. The building will be full and it will be loud, so it's a really desperate must-win for either team. I'm nervous.

for sure if they lose tonight and saturday.. well not only am i going to be annoyed that i spent money to see them saturday but the team is going to be in a hole going 8 games no wins and to top it off the 8th loss to the rangers oh man thats just throwing salt in a wound if that was to be the case. Lets just hope they pick up 2 points here tonight and the rangers looked like dog sh!t on their road trip atleast most of our games have been close or blown leads so hopefully we can out play them saturday night.