Republican, or Democrat?

?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which party do you align yourself with?

• The Republicans
    • The Democrats
    • Im an Independent

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we add a "Capable of thinking for myself" option to this poll? I guess Independent covers it, but my option is more specific.

Someday there will be a "None of the above" option when voting.

I vote in every election I can. School board, School bugets, local political, state and Federal. Done so every chance I get since I was 18 and registered. Heck even cast absentee ballot when I served overseas.

I've even voted for myself on write in ballots, when there was no one I liked.

I take voting and the right to vote seriously. One of my perks/flaws depending on ones view. :noclue:

I vote in every election I can. School board, School bugets, local political, state and Federal. Done so every chance I get since I was 18 and registered. Heck even cast absentee ballot when I served overseas.

I've even voted for myself on write in ballots, when there was no one I liked.

I take voting and the right to vote seriously. One of my perks/flaws depending on ones view. :noclue:

Edited by TrentonDevils

Why would you goto the polls just to add "none of the above", spite?. The collective voice of the "i don't care" or "i won't stand behind a person" are heard every election year with our pathetic 50% voter turnout rates.

Independent. More often Dem than Rep, though I have voted for both. And more often Green and Libertarian than either of the 'main' parties.

There is in PA. Look at the bottom right of your voting machine. "I choose to vote for none of these candidates" or something to that effect. I've seen this in both Delaware and Philadelphia Counties, so I'm guessing it should also be in Bucks. Or, you could just write your own name in for every position.

Eidt:

:rofl:

they should make none of the above an option and then if it wins it calls into account the legitmacy of the election. an a reelection is called with zero candidates from before running. That way it ensures the parties nominate truly worthy candidates.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.