Brodeur talks about Gionta

devilzibook

I'm not going to get into this debate again but if you want to be a smart ass and ignore the facts then be my guest. Keep rolling your eyes. It is selective memory. Ok so Brodeur allowed a questionable goal on that 4th goal. Well how about all the saves he made on that super long 5 on 3? Those don't count? My bad. And if you want to pin the 3rd goal on him then I kindly ask that you pass along the fine stuff you're smoking because it has got to be some really good sh*t.

You just can't take one 90 second period of a series and base everything around that. Fine, you think they all sucked. That is fine and dandy but how does that also change the fact that he was the best player for the Devils? Show me one player on that fvcking roster who did a better job.

Listen I've always been of the mind that each player should shut up and do their job....there are certain positions in sports that are keys to the team playing well, the QB in football, the goalie in hockey...fact is, he didn't do his job...his job is to stop the puck...the puck went into the net, he didn't stop it, he didn't do his job...I'm not saying Elias did his, its to score goals..he didn't...

Now was he in a position to do his job effectively based on our defense and offense...no...but I'll pin every goal on the goalie simply because it is his job to stop it....I can't tell my boss that I'm not in a position to do my job effectively because customers are jerks and will never be happy...my job is to make the customers happy and if i don't do it I get fired....at least here all MB30 is doing is getting critiqued by fans...

That said, the first half of my post was half sarcastic...sure people go to crazy with hating on MB30 but people go too far the other way to defend him...the team got destroyed in the waning seconds of the game...and again failed to advance past round 1, who cares who played better, it still didn't win the game...

but on topic, if it was a typo, or MB30 just didn't think of Elias for whatever reason he did mention Pando who, for the past two season, has done nothing effective for this team...which is funny...that's all...

Edited by UnderDogX